HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by erich, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 07:17 PM
Holden , Massachusettes
Joined Feb 2004
2,597 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Flair Puppeteer MK II Biplane

Just finished this plane. It has not been flown. Comes with 4 servos installed. Radio receiver, battery and Saito 40 (4 stroke) engine. It's covered in Solartex natural and olive. The wheels are 4" dia cutom made jobs. The plane is from a Flair all wood kit, and is very well built. Have held of putting any of the British insignias on plane. So it can be somewhat customized by final owner. Prefer to sell to someone who can pick it up (live in Mass.). Even though both wings are detachable, it's a little difficult to ship a 60" biplane. Am selling cause, well, I need the money.

The entire build sequence can be viewed on RC Groups, here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656923

Please make offer. Have never sold a built plane before and am not sure what I can expect to get. Send offers to my email address, please.

Thanks

erich
erich is online now Find More Posts by erich
Last edited by erich; Jul 23, 2007 at 07:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 25, 2007, 02:50 AM
New Bedford, Ma. USA
Joined May 2001
1,414 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Wow that is gorgeous, I would have jumped at the chance but I have a vacation in a month or so to Vagas and need the extra cash (and I'm close to you too Darn it) Best of luck selling it. Should get a good price for it.

Dauntae
Dauntae is offline Find More Posts by Dauntae
Closed Thread