HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by galaxiex, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 09:08 PM
my karma ranover my dogma
Edmonton,Canada Eh
Joined Jun 2007
7,572 Posts
Discussion
and more new stuff

just came back from TRU
galaxiex is offline Find More Posts by galaxiex
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:09 PM
Southern AL.
Joined Dec 2006
305 Posts
Your going to have a ton of fun with that Havoc helicopter. Tell us what you think of both of them whenever you get the chance. the F-16 ive seen fly well, but after the dominator, Im not sure. Tell us if you like it!
msim is offline Find More Posts by msim
Old Jul 23, 2007, 02:54 AM
my karma ranover my dogma
Edmonton,Canada Eh
Joined Jun 2007
7,572 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by msim
Your going to have a ton of fun with that Havoc helicopter. Tell us what you think of both of them whenever you get the chance. the F-16 ive seen fly well, but after the dominator, Im not sure. Tell us if you like it!
did not get a chace to try the F16 except to charge it up and run it in the house... not so sure about this one... if the plane is switched on then, as soon as you turn on the tx the motors run single stick tx, spring centered, pull back= motors slow-not stop, center stick = motors on medium, push fwd = motors go faster, push right, one motor slows, you get the idea? soooo, can't turn with full power, seems like older tech, no lipo, has a nimh. oh well maiden tomorrow...

the Havoc... well... tried it in house... could not get it to trim and hover like it says in the manual... it just seemed to go all over the place like it had a mind of its own...first spinning one way then the other... maybe I'm doing something wrong? or got a bad one?

might have to return it and try another if I can't get it to be controllable...
galaxiex is offline Find More Posts by galaxiex
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:29 PM
Suspended Account
Grove City PA basement/park
Joined Feb 2005
4,884 Posts
They're a little misleading with the F16. If it looked as nice as the box pic, I may get one for a bl conversion. Still a nice plane for the EDF40 with 5833kv Feigao.

Bill
scratchandbash is offline Find More Posts by scratchandbash