HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:23 AM
Off we go.............
Seattle, WA. USA
Joined Jan 2006
3,325 Posts
Video
Flycam One on the E-flight Jenny

Hi folks, well I got my Flycam and have done two flights with it on the Jenny, finally got windows movie maker working without crashing, and got the horizontal mirror function figured out. Lot's more to learn on using that program and im sure I can make better videos as I do.
Im curious to see if the video looks better here in the .WMV format, and uploaded to Rcgroups here instead of youtube or photobucket.

So, here goes. Mind you, the sound isnt great but I have yet to learn that end yet as well. And the weather needs to be better for smoother air, and better lighting.
But I think, for the money, it did good. And jenny did good carrying it too.
So the first test flights I think were successful.
Chuck.
Ok, im gonna try to add a couple more, and remove the first one and see if that works, didnt work with a new post.
SabreHawk is offline Find More Posts by SabreHawk
Last edited by SabreHawk; Jul 22, 2007 at 10:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2008, 10:09 AM
Jungmeister 55
Orlando Herndon, Florida, United States
Joined Sep 2002
3,462 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreHawk
Hi folks, well I got my Flycam and have done two flights with it on the Jenny,....
Chuck I truly enjoyed the videos!!...my favorite was the view out the port side wings...reminded me of "The Great Waldo Pepper"...the only missing element was Mary Beth holding on to the struts on frozen panic!!!...

BTW...where did you get the pilot?...it looks cool.

gerry.
simano is offline Find More Posts by simano