Closed Thread
Old Mar 12, 2009, 02:58 AM
Ironton, Wi.
Joined Jun 2004
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zup
racohoon
if it comes with a solid nose use that as a plug and vacuumform a clear one. there,s some threads on building a vacuum forming box. i did it. it,s simple and cheap. any plane i get i copy the canopy and any plastic parts for spares.
zup

Great advise!!!
I'm hoping it still comes as a solid nose with the clear piece as an option so I can cut it off and use as a mold so I'll have a spare if needed.
racohoon is offline Find More Posts by racohoon
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2009, 09:12 AM
zup
United States, PA, Oakdale
Joined Jan 2008
811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by racohoon
Great advise!!!
I'm hoping it still comes as a solid nose with the clear piece as an option so I can cut it off and use as a mold so I'll have a spare if needed.
if it does come with the clear plastic nose fill that with plaster and use it as a plug. thats what i do with canopys.
zup
zup is offline Find More Posts by zup
Closed Thread