SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by the grounds 2 hi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 17, 2007, 04:40 PM
Joined Jun 2007
30 Posts
Trader Rating: -1
Discussion
T-rex And Other Used Heli's For Sale - Selling Up "bargain" 250 For All My Rc Stuff

IV HAD ENOUGH I DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO LEARN TO FLY A NORMAL HELI
SO IM SELLING UP ALL MY STUFF IF ANY ONE OUT THERE IS INTERESTED
FIRSTLY THERES MY

T-REX 450X WITH ALIGN BRUSHLESS OUTRUNNER MOTOR AND GOLD ALIGN ESC / 3X HI-TEC HS 55 SERVO'S AND 1 ALIGN SUPER MICRO TAIL SERVO / GWS 8CH RX / AVCS GYRO WITH NORM AND REVERSE AND NORM-AVCS / 1 X 11.1V 1380MAH BATTERY AND 2 X 11.1V 1900MAH BATTERYS + CHARGER AND BALANCER JUST NEEDS TRANSMITTER TO FLY. THIS IS IN REALLY GOOD CONDITION AND ALL PARTS ARE AS THEY SHOULD BE WITH NO SLOP OR PLAY (THE TAIL SERVO ETC IS EXCELLENT NICE AND TIGHT AND VERY RESPONSIVE) I HAVE PERSONLY NEVER FLOWN THIS HELI I JUST ASKED A GUY AT MY LOCAL HELI CLUB TO TEST IT OUT FOR ME WHEN I BOUGHT IT
AND HE SAID IT WAS A REALLY GOOD HELI AN HE HAS A LOT OF EXPERIANCE

SECONDLY THERES A WALKERA #4 4CH HELI WITH QUITE A LOT OF SPARES BUT WILL NEED A NEW CANOPY AND FRONT SKID SUPPORT OR IT COULD BE GLUED ALSO THE NEW TAIL MOTOR NEEDS THE WIRES SOLDERING THIS IS WELL USED AND COULD DO WITH A GOOD CLEAN AND BEING RE SET UP
IT COMES WITH TX/RX AND SERVOS AND IS GREAT FOR LEARNING WITH

THIRDLY THERES AN EASY COPTER V2 ALSO KNOWN AS A WALKERA 5#4 THIS IS A GREAT LITTLE CONTRA ROTATING HELI THAT ALMOST FLYS ITS SELF AN JUST NEEDS SOME NEW BLADES TO GET IT FLYING AGAIN(3). THE TAIL (BOOM) HAS HAD A REPAIR OR 2 BUT STILL WORKS GREAT THE TAIL CAN BE REPLACED FOR ABOUT 5 ON EBAYOR YOUR LHS THIS ALSO INCLUDES THE LIPO BATTERY AND THE TRANSMITTER I USE THE T-REX CHARGER

THE 4TH OF THE HELI'S IS A 3 CHANNEL HELI ABOUT 19"+ LONG WITH A YELLOW CAB AND BLACK MAIN BODY IT INCLUDES THE BATTERY + CHARGER AND TRANSMITTER JUST CHARGE AN FLY THIS HAS HAD A BLADE GLUED WHICH WOULD BE BETTER REPLACED OTHER THAN THAT ITS ALL OK AS FAR AS I KNOW AND FLYS EASILY

THERES ALSO A HELI I JUST FOUND IN THE LOFT ITS PROBERBLY A 3 CH IT NEEDS THE TAIL RE FITTING BUT ITS ALL THERE WITH QUITE A FEW SPARES AND THE BATTERY / CHARGER AND TRANSMITTER

THEN THERES A FEW SPARES IV GOT

GWS PEIZO GYRO PG-03 / 400SD HIGH POWER HELI MOTOR WITH A 20A ESC 6 - 15V BEC / WALKERA TX CABLE FOR FMS FLIGHT SIM /TX CONTROLER WITH 1 STICK ONLY FOR FORWARD BACKWARD LEFT AN RIGHT DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ONE / SPARE 2CH TX / CHARGER LEAD FOR WALKERA TX
AND ANY OTHER RC STUFF I FIND WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED WITH THIS LOT

SO JUST TO RE CAP THERES A
T-REX 450X COMPLETE
WALKERA #4 WITH LOADS OF SPARES
EASY COPTER V2/WALKERA 5#4 JUST NEEDS BLADES
UNKNOWN 3CH HELI WORKS OK-COMPLETE
A SECOND 3CH HELI WORKING AND COMPLETE
AND ALL THE SPARES LISTED AND ANY MORE I FIND

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL FOR '' 250 '' YES THATS 250.00 GBP FOR THE WHOLE LOT (T-REX IS WORTH THAT ALONE) OR MAKE ME AN OFFER IF YOU WANT TO BUY SOMETHING ON ITS OWN
I WILL POST(IT WILL PROBERBLY BE AROUND 25-30 POSTAGE) OR ACCEPT CASH ON COLLECTION AND WOULD PREFER THIS RATHER THAN POSTTING OR YOU CAN SEND YOUR OWN COURIER OR IFYOU HAVE ANOTHER OPTION YOU PREFER THEN CONTACT ME
EMAIL STEVE AT FRANKEVANS@ROCK.COM
OR CALL UK 01902 604 459 AND ASK FOR STEVE (THIS IS MY HOME NUMBER)
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ALSO EMAIL OR PHONE
THANKS FOR LOOKING
the grounds 2 hi is offline Find More Posts by the grounds 2 hi
Last edited by the grounds 2 hi; Jul 20, 2007 at 04:47 AM. Reason: SPELLING MISTAKES
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2007, 05:30 AM
21st Century Space Cowboy
Chipping, Lancs, UK
Joined Oct 2006
2,935 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Why does stuff like this come up when my other toys break? Car needs severe engine repairs!

Tach.
TachyonDriver is offline Find More Posts by TachyonDriver
Old Jul 18, 2007, 01:48 PM
Joined Jun 2007
30 Posts
I Know The Feeling It Always Seems To Happen That Way I May Be Able To Help A Bit - If You Want To Collect Il Do The Lot For 225 Or I Can Include The Postage For 250
Old Jul 19, 2007, 10:30 AM
Joined Jun 2007
30 Posts
Iv Been Asked If I Would Sell Everything Except The T-rex Heli
Im Happy To Do This The Postage Would Still Be About 20
And I Would Want 100.00 For Everything Except The T-rex
So You Would Be Getting

Walkera #4 + Tx
Easycopter V2 /walkera 5#4 +tx
Yellow 3ch High Speed Heli +tx
Unknown 3ch Heli +tx
These All Have Batterys And Chargers Most Have Quite A Few Spares
Theres Also The Spare Single Stick Tx - Peizo Pg-03 Gyro - 20a Esc 6-15v
Bec - 400 Sd High Power Heli Motor - A Couple Of Tx Cables For Flight Sims - Reflex Xtr Sim Discs -an Other Stuff But To Much To List
IT ALL NEEDS TO GO COS IV GOT A COUPLE OF NITRO MONSTER TRUCKS COMEING SO I MIGHT TAKE A DECENT OFFER
Last edited by the grounds 2 hi; Jul 19, 2007 at 12:23 PM.
Old Jul 19, 2007, 03:56 PM
*** goes here?!?!?!
San Luis Obispo
Joined Apr 2007
96 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
So how much would you want for the T-rex?
Noobs r us is offline Find More Posts by Noobs r us
Old Jul 19, 2007, 04:10 PM
Joined Jun 2007
30 Posts
to be honest iv had an offer on the t-rex for 150 which im considering
im going to give it a few days first to see what other offers i have but if i dont get a better offer i will sell for the 150
iv also had an offer of 70 on the other heli's and spares so im going to do the same with those an see if theres any better offers

if you want the t-rex air frame (everything but electrics) with the high power 400sd moter 20a esc 6-15v bec and gws peizo gyro pg-03 1x 11.1v 1900 mah battery and about 20 worth of new packaged spares il take 100 for it so all you would need is a receiver and servos its just a cheaper option - if you allready have a heli you could swap the bits between them
(my brother wants the radio gear thats in it now for his heli)
Last edited by the grounds 2 hi; Jul 19, 2007 at 05:18 PM.
Old Jul 20, 2007, 04:50 AM
Joined Jun 2007
30 Posts
Just A Quick Update Iv Sold The Easycopter V2/walkera 5#4 For 30 So That One Is No Longer Available An Im Open To Offers On The Rest Of It All

T-REX IS ALSO SOLD AND SPARE MOTOR ESC AND PG-03 GYRO
Last edited by the grounds 2 hi; Jul 20, 2007 at 03:10 PM.
Closed Thread