HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 13, 2007, 03:07 PM
Joined Jul 2007
152 Posts
Discussion
Advice on the wild hawk?

Does anyone here have any advice or recommendations about the wild hawk?

http://www.raidentech.com/rtfwiha54el3.html

It looks like an easy star, but is less than half the price. Does this look like a good buy for a beginner, or should I stick with an Easystar or a super cub?

Thanks for and help that you can give!
OV101 Enterprise is offline Find More Posts by OV101 Enterprise
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2007, 08:34 PM
No Guts, No Glory
Simi Valley, CA
Joined Feb 2007
2,024 Posts
it is a great plane to learn on, and can't beat the price. There is a thread on it, just search for in in the ''Search'' engine.

I don't have that plane, but have heard it is a good flyer.
flyin C is offline Find More Posts by flyin C
Old Jul 13, 2007, 11:03 PM
Joined Jul 2007
152 Posts
I'm glad to hear that, because I picked one up at harbor freight after work today. I already took it up for a quick maiden flight, and she flew great. This was my first time flying anything better than a yellow bee or a simulator. I flew two laps around the field, and brought her in for a nice landing. I could not be happier. I figure I must be really lucky, because most people who take a plane out for the first time without an instructor come home with many pieces of plane. I will keep everyone posted on my progress in learning, and my thoughts of the Wild Hawk.
OV101 Enterprise is offline Find More Posts by OV101 Enterprise
Old Jul 13, 2007, 11:10 PM
No Guts, No Glory
Simi Valley, CA
Joined Feb 2007
2,024 Posts
GOOD JOB!

A first successful flight is very satisfying. Glad to hear you like your plane, you will have a lot of fun with it.
flyin C is offline Find More Posts by flyin C