HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Jbreddawg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 12, 2007, 03:01 PM
Joined Jun 2007
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
Proline Masher 200 Tires and Rims

I have a leftover set from when I use to race stampedes a year or so ago. These are new , I saved them but never ended up getting back into racing trucks and these are all I have left. They are proline 2.2 mashers on proline agitator rims. they are all new, run through my front yard once. There is NO wear on these at all . If your interested , I will sell them for 25 shipped . theres 50 worth of tires and rims. These are all the same offset, so on the stampede they will not be inline with each other front and rear . I found the truck to handle better this way as did everyone I raced with. They will also fit on the tamiya TXT .

Check out my feedback on ebay, i've been buying and selling on there since 1999 .

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

I'm looking for a couple of 3 cell lipos somewhere between 1250 and 1800 for my Honeybee king if you have any to trade .

Jbreddawg is offline Find More Posts by Jbreddawg
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2007, 08:14 PM
Joined Jun 2007
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
sold pending payment
Jbreddawg is offline Find More Posts by Jbreddawg
Closed Thread