HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by _Lunchbox_, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2007, 06:50 PM
oh crap! did I do that?
cochran,GA
Joined Oct 2005
268 Posts
I agree Jeff after reading your posts I think there is someone that is a lot power happy
JTStone is offline Find More Posts by JTStone
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2007, 07:10 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Joined Feb 2007
3,231 Posts
Ut oh, the other Stone had to get involved. When is K going to show up
Liquidity is offline Find More Posts by Liquidity
Old Jul 08, 2007, 07:10 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Joined Feb 2007
3,231 Posts
Those were really ridiculous warnings. I read them as well. Crosborne got warned for a dumb reason also.
Old Jul 08, 2007, 09:24 PM
oh crap! did I do that?
cochran,GA
Joined Oct 2005
268 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidity
Ut oh, the other Stone had to get involved. When is K going to show up

That is the ole, mess with one...mess with all rule. anyway I am trying to push for a warning myself. Seems that they are given out for no reason round here
Old Jul 08, 2007, 09:33 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Joined Feb 2007
3,231 Posts
Well if they are handing them out, I will take one. I dont want to be the only one here without a warning.
Old Jul 08, 2007, 10:05 PM
oh crap! did I do that?
cochran,GA
Joined Oct 2005
268 Posts
There ya go join the club
Old Jul 08, 2007, 10:07 PM
oh crap! did I do that?
cochran,GA
Joined Oct 2005
268 Posts
in your first post it is hidden and in the reason it says trolling(widespread) maybe that is what you should name the Fashon 50 ....Widespread trolling.....you know like the group widespread panic
Old Jul 08, 2007, 11:26 PM
It's gone...
Joined Aug 2004
5,130 Posts
And I could name one of mine Offensive Content. I like it!
_OZ_ is offline Find More Posts by _OZ_
Old Jul 09, 2007, 09:21 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Adrian, GA
Joined Mar 2005
4,441 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
The rules are the rules and it is the moderators job to issue a point to anyone that breaks one of the rules. Red was given points for obnoxious behavior and a group attack. He had a chance to edit them and was not close to being banned. The mod that gave him the points had no idea who Red 61 was before the points were issued. Red could have just edited the posts and moved forward.
I have also reviewed the posts in this thread that were given points and they also broke RCGroups rules. I know no one likes to get a point but our system allows you to edit your post and have the point removed. If you follow the rules you have nothing to worry about. I am now closing this thread.
This is the last post in the red 61 thread.

While I agree that most posts were of a warnable offense ( especially the last couple I made), I will have to respectfully disagree that the 1st one I was warned for was not. I was given the opportunity to edit it, and I did, just not to the moderator's liking. I will drop this subject as of this last post, as it is beating the proverbial horse, but I want to say that posting what was posted IMHO was not an offense. I called myself retarded for not understanding what was posted, and I do not believe that that called for me to edit my post. However, since the almighty JTG has spoken, I will leave this be......
_Lunchbox_ is offline Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_