HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 22, 2012, 03:20 PM
United States, MN, North Mankato
Joined Feb 2011
4,631 Posts
Any transmitter that has mixing capabilities can do that, if you would like to do it with this specific radio I can help you!
Alex Schauer is online now Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Last edited by Alex Schauer; Jul 26, 2012 at 02:47 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 26, 2012, 10:40 AM
Joined Aug 2006
8 Posts
Hey!
Thanks i need your help specifically with this radio. I want tó add +20% elevator to the full throttle. thanks
Zsolt
zsoli is offline Find More Posts by zsoli
Old Jul 26, 2012, 03:15 PM
Joined Feb 2011
4,631 Posts
First off, that sounds like a thrust angle issue, but here is how to mix it:
Ok, so be sure you are in the right model memory first of all.
When you are on the main screen, (showing voltage, which model is selected, hours,) press and hold the model/page button until a new screen appears. just press it once again, (no need to hold) and press the dial to enter >P-MIX1.
Now, first, press the down/right button twice.
Turn the dial until the flashing CH1 turns to CH3. Press the down/right arrow once more and change that to CH2, or whichever channel your elevator is on. Press the Down/right once again to select the switch you would like to use. When the arrow next to the letter is pointing down, but on the upper half of the letter, that means the switch is pointed away from you. If you would like it to always be on and not assigned to a switch, set this slot to --, which takes away the letter in that spot. Now, (being sure you plane is off) put your throttle at full, and turn the dial until it shows 100%.
Now put the throttle at off, and and that should witch the cursor to the lower number. Change that to +20, (Or after a test flight, you can adjust to make perfect), and push the End button a few times to return to the home screen.
Now it may take a few flights to get this tuned out, so read this carefully so you can adjust when you are at the flying field.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 02:45 AM
Joined Aug 2006
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer View Post
First off, that sounds like a thrust angle issue, but here is how to mix it.
Yeah!! Thanks so much it works! I will try to adjust it carfully. Yes it is a thrust angle issue, but I just simply can't get it right on my parkjets, and I am fed up trying
zsoli is offline Find More Posts by zsoli
Old Jul 27, 2012, 07:41 AM
Joined Feb 2011
4,631 Posts
Ok, glad I could help!!
Old Oct 20, 2012, 02:08 PM
Plain City, OH
Joined May 2004
49 Posts
I have a Futaba7c that I'm using for AP/AV.

I would like to set it up so that when a flip a switch the throttle locks at 50%, the rudder locks in place, and the left stick will then control pan and tilt.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Hersh
Hersh is offline Find More Posts by Hersh
Old Oct 20, 2012, 02:12 PM
Joined Feb 2011
4,631 Posts
Not sure if this TX is capable of that.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 11:29 AM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
Houston, Texas
Joined Mar 2010
3,635 Posts
Weird Rudder Mix with Throttle

I've almost completed my new Panther. It has the lighting system from the factory with the separate controller that plugs into the ESC. Well...all of the lights work well as do all of the other systems...EXCEPT...when I increase the throttle, the rudder increases left input all the way to max throttle!!!

I don't have any type of mixes in my Futaba 7C at all but even so I deleted and reset my plane to start all over and it did that same problem again. I unplugged the lighting system and plugged the ESC right into the Futaba 7C receiver and it did the same thing again!

Have any of you ever heard of such a thing?

Thanks,
Russ
RGS2010 is offline Find More Posts by RGS2010
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Catch Up 2013-2014
Old Jul 01, 2014, 06:59 AM
Joined May 2014
1 Posts
Turn throttle to spring loaded

I want to turn the throttle stick in my T7C to spring loaded one such that it is self centering. Is there a way?
adityamalpani is offline Find More Posts by adityamalpani
Old Jul 01, 2014, 08:26 AM
S.A.D. member
United States, TX, Round Rock
Joined Dec 2004
9,392 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityamalpani View Post
I want to turn the throttle stick in my T7C to spring loaded one such that it is self centering. Is there a way?
Yes, but you will need additional parts which are only available from Futaba service centers.

You may be able to get a used 7C or even one that does not work but has good gimbals and get the parts from it or just swap the complete gimbal with the centering one.
ivanc is offline Find More Posts by ivanc
RCG Plus Member