HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 04, 2007, 10:37 AM
Joined Sep 2005
934 Posts
Question
When can we expect 48 hour shipment?

If progress is being made and things are getting better then this should be a positve question with a realistic answer. A solid answer to this would be in UH's best interest as it would be to prospective customers. A time to ship guarantee would also be a positve customer good will reward. Something like "if we don't ship within 48 hours shipping is free" or "10% off future orders". So how about it UH?
GallopingGhost is offline Find More Posts by GallopingGhost
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2007, 10:51 AM
Belgium
Joined Sep 2006
543 Posts
A good motorcycle mechanic once told me : my customers can choose 2 out of 3 things : cheap, fast and good.

He was very successfull.
u4eake is offline Find More Posts by u4eake
Old Jul 04, 2007, 10:08 PM
Joined Sep 2005
934 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by u4eake
A good motorcycle mechanic once told me : my customers can choose 2 out of 3 things : cheap, fast and good.

He was very successfull.
So he gave options..... smart business man!
Old Jul 05, 2007, 05:27 AM
Intentionally left blank
Joined Aug 2005
925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GallopingGhost
If progress is being made and things are getting better then this should be a positve question with a realistic answer. A solid answer to this would be in UH's best interest as it would be to prospective customers. A time to ship guarantee would also be a positve customer good will reward. Something like "if we don't ship within 48 hours shipping is free" or "10% off future orders". So how about it UH?
They don't sell pizza.
Magrat is offline Find More Posts by Magrat
Old Jul 05, 2007, 05:38 PM
Joined Sep 2005
934 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magrat
They don't sell pizza.
That is a good thing, it would be bad rancid before it shipped. Be my luck the crust was on backorder and they shipped the rest.

So when can we expect 48 hour shipping. Stand tall and speak boldly.
Old Jul 05, 2007, 08:54 PM
Evil China
Joined Jul 2007
246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GallopingGhost
If progress is being made and things are getting better than this should be a positive question with a realistic answer. A solid answer to this would be in UH's best interest as it would be to prospective customers. A time to ship guarantee would also be a positive customer good will reward. Something like “if we don't ship within 48 hours shipping is free" or "10% off future orders". So how about it UH?
Hello GG.
We are taking it one step further than this. We are launching our live 'PAY-TO-POST' indicator on the website within 7-8 days.
The indicator takes the last 3 weeks worth of orders and averages the time difference in hours between the time the customer paid and the time the parcel was posted. The average is displayed within the customer’s account section.
We have not activated the update yet because the average still accounts for 2 weeks ago when we were behind in orders, thus it shows '5 days / 135hrs', when in reality right now is closer to 2-3 days (not including Sunday).
I might be new to these forums, however I can tell there is a lot of doubt, to dispel this we will allow access to the raw data 'date received/orderid/date sent' for the select few who have the time to average out a few thousand numbers.

Addressing GG's idea of the 10% gift if the SLA isnt reached.
We can do this once we have the data to assure ourselves and the public a consistent service level within the agreed time.
If we can obtain a consistent track record of under 48hrs, then we can offer a guarantee for this. It will take a few weeks to do so.

Anthony.
Anthony Hand is offline Find More Posts by Anthony Hand
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 07, 2007, 09:56 PM View Post
TILTON
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Cross-posting. It is temporarily hidden while TILTON edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jul 07, 2007, 10:25 PM
Evil China
Joined Jul 2007
246 Posts

Anthony.
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 07, 2007, 10:46 PM
Joined Sep 2004
23 Posts
Anthony Hand
I have filed a dispute with PayPal. You and I have Twenty days to resolve this problem. So I would suggest you ship something that will arrive within that time line. I was about to run out of time with Paypal.

And yes I have logged onto my account several dozen times, waiting for the motors to be in-stock, only to see the speed control become out of stock!
TILTON is offline Find More Posts by TILTON
Old Jul 08, 2007, 12:09 AM
Joined Sep 2005
934 Posts
Anthony,
If you can't hire enough Chinese to pack orders I could arrange a shipment of Mexicans to pick the brushless crops.
Old Jul 08, 2007, 12:58 AM
Evil China
Joined Jul 2007
246 Posts
Hi Tilton.
I don't believe you have. Im looking at your order right now and all is in stock, in fact you're 5th in the picking queue for Monday morning.
I will organise for the order to be cancelled and the refund agreed to in paypal.

G.G.
We are up to speed on picking and posting, no Mexicans required, thanks. We are hiring French and Spanish speaking Customer Service staff however, if you're interested?..

Anthony.
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 08, 2007, 06:59 AM
Joined Sep 2005
934 Posts
Hey Anthony,
I have been holding back a rather large order waiting for the back log to end. When can I place it and how long to ship? Now and 24 hours would be great answers but not unless you can do it.
Old Jul 08, 2007, 07:50 PM
Evil China
Joined Jul 2007
246 Posts
Hi GG.
We just printed out orders from Sunday, they will be packed before lunch.
An order made now using registered post or EMS will be packed today and sent today or tomorrow.

Anthony.
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 08, 2007, 11:03 PM
Joined Sep 2005
934 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Hand
Hi GG.
We just printed out orders from Sunday, they will be packed before lunch.
An order made now using registered post or EMS will be packed today and sent today or tomorrow.

Anthony.

Well then lets see what happens. I'll put a order in monday night for only items showing to be in stock.
Old Jul 08, 2007, 11:34 PM
Evil China
Joined Jul 2007
246 Posts
Oh, the pressure's on!
Site Sponsor