|Jun 22, 2007, 01:09 PM|
Getting Help with Eagle Tree Products/Forum Rules
Thanks for visiting the Eagle Tree support and announcements forum. We're here to help with your technical issues!
We recommend the following procedure for resolving problems:
1) Install our latest software from our website, here. Quite often, the problem you have encountered has already been fixed with a software update. NOTE: Read the software update page carefully to determine which version to install. And, make sure you download any needed data before updating!
2) search the forum for keywords that might be related to your issue. Perhaps your question has already been answered.
3) Post your question/issue if it's not already addressed.
Here are some rules/information about our support forum:
1) Any communication you receive from our technical support staff is only a supplement to instructions in the user manual. It is not practical for us to communicate all the information, warnings, etc. included in the manual, and we assume in our communication with you that you have read the manual. Always follow all instructions in the manual unless we tell you otherwise, in writing.
2) Many Eagle Tree users are kind enough to help on our forum by posting solutions to your problems, and we value this highly! Of course, Eagle Tree is not responsible for solutions to problems not posted by Eagle Tree staff.
3) Please don't "vent", "flame" or "rant" here, recommend a competing product, or advocate reverse engineering of our products. These types of posts are distracting, and make it more difficult for us to solve issues. Any thread that violates this policy will be automatically deleted.
Eagle Tree Systems Support
Last edited by billpa; Mar 24, 2011 at 12:21 AM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Question||Flight data recorder - Eagle tree system -> Problems ?||Thomas_Matt||Radios||2||Jul 07, 2005 09:43 PM|
|Data logger Eagle tree systems - Problems ?||Thomas_Matt||Electric Plane Talk||1||Jun 20, 2005 03:55 PM|
|ESD problems with your LOGO 10?||gpeden||Electric Heli Talk||27||Jan 27, 2003 08:46 PM|
|How many tree landings have you made with your foamie?||Michael Heer||Foamies (Kits)||69||Oct 29, 2002 04:23 PM|
|Problems with your zagi prop comming off even with a bit of CA? Fix it here!||kushal_22||Foamies (Kits)||4||May 11, 2002 11:32 PM|