HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 21, 2007, 02:39 PM
Transmogrified.
Southern California
Joined Feb 2006
2,811 Posts
Discussion
Really quick update...!

Project Zero is nearly finished!

The wing is completely ready to go, servos and all. The fuselage is as good as it's gonna get and the cowl, which turned out to be the single biggest project, is ready for paint. I've even ironed out all the wrinkles in the covering. All that's left is to repair the broken "window" on the canopy and then open my wallet for the radio gear and engine!

It shall fly by summer's end if not sooner. Going on a big summer vacation and I want to save my sheckels for the time being.
DismayingObservation is offline Find More Posts by DismayingObservation
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 21, 2007, 02:42 PM
stevo
monster maryland
Joined Feb 2007
498 Posts
pics please
spitzelder40 is offline Find More Posts by spitzelder40
Old Jun 21, 2007, 02:45 PM
Transmogrified.
Southern California
Joined Feb 2006
2,811 Posts
Tomorrow, I promise. I have to leave a bit early for work and I'm out the door in a couple of minutes.
DismayingObservation is offline Find More Posts by DismayingObservation
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 21, 2007, 03:07 PM
stevo
monster maryland
Joined Feb 2007
498 Posts
okay sounds good
spitzelder40 is offline Find More Posts by spitzelder40
Closed Thread