HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jakeg1999, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 18, 2007, 11:31 AM
San Diego
Joined Nov 2004
757 Posts
Trader Rating: 101
For Sale
Brand new Thunder Tiger 325 mini titan arf...

I have a brand new mini titan that I almost finished assembling. All of the electronics have about a dozen flights on them from a T-rex 450 with no crashes....Here is what I have

Mini Titan
3- HS65 servos on the head, installed
1- Futaba 9650 for the tail, not installed
1- GY 401
1- Justgofly 450F, my favorite, have one on my other Titan
1- Castle Creations Phoenix 45 with separate BEC for 4S setup
1- Brand new, Align large carrying case....Have not even put a heli in it yet, just took it out of the box. Fits the Mini Titan quite well.
What I have setup so far is with a DX7, so if you have a Spektrum radio, and can give you the settings I have....

All that is left to do, is install the gyro and servo, the esc and bec, and receiver of your choice. What is not included is a receiver, or battery. Everything else is original...Still have the box, directions, stickers, and have not even pulled the canopy out of the bag. Shipped for $500
jakeg1999 is online now Find More Posts by jakeg1999
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 19, 2007, 07:27 PM
Seattle, WA
Joined Oct 2006
144 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
No pics?

-Codesource

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeg1999
I have a brand new mini titan that I almost finished assembling. All of the electronics have about a dozen flights on them from a T-rex 450 with no crashes....Here is what I have

Mini Titan
3- HS65 servos on the head, installed
1- Futaba 9650 for the tail, not installed
1- GY 401
1- Justgofly 450F, my favorite, have one on my other Titan
1- Castle Creations Phoenix 45 with separate BEC for 4S setup
1- Brand new, Align large carrying case....Have not even put a heli in it yet, just took it out of the box. Fits the Mini Titan quite well.
What I have setup so far is with a DX7, so if you have a Spektrum radio, and can give you the settings I have....

All that is left to do, is install the gyro and servo, the esc and bec, and receiver of your choice. What is not included is a receiver, or battery. Everything else is original...Still have the box, directions, stickers, and have not even pulled the canopy out of the bag. Shipped for $500
codesource is offline Find More Posts by codesource
Closed Thread