HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 14, 2007, 11:28 PM
Wi. Rapids Wi. USA
Joined Mar 2003
73 Posts
Discussion
Blade CX-2 with Spektrum Technology. Can the TX and RX be reused for planes?

(Question from friend): I'm hoping that I could use this with a power glider later on...
Any ideas?

(Question to R/C Groups): Can a E-Flight Blade CX-2 that has LP5DSM Proportional 5 channel transmitter with SPEKTRUM 2.4 DSM Technology... be bound with the park flyer Spektrum receiver like the DX-6 so he can use the blades TX to fly park flyers and small gliders separately from his helicopter and can the RX be reused used on other projects. Do the servos plug in to the RX. I ask this because I have not seen one taken apart.
Thanks for your help.
Chuck.
Charles Benner is offline Find More Posts by Charles Benner
Last edited by Charles Benner; Jun 15, 2007 at 03:03 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2007, 01:58 AM
Justabirdindasky
Bakersfield, CA.
Joined Mar 2005
94 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Benner
(Question from friend): I'm hoping that I could use this with a power glider later on...
Any ideas?

(Question to R/C Groups): Can a E-Flight Blade CX-2 that has LP5DSM Proportional 5 channel transmitter with SPEKTRUM 2.4 DSM Technology... be bound with the park flyer Spektrum receiver like the DX-6 so he can use the blades TX to fly park flyers and small gliders separately from his helicopter and can the RX be reused used on other projects. Do the servos plug in to the RX. I ask this because I have not seen one taken apart.
Thanks for your help.
Chuck.
Hi Charles,

Yes they can.

The Tx has very low output, designed for close flying. No guarantees over four or five hundred feet.

Check this link for a little more.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=1167

Tim
TABLESAWTIM is offline Find More Posts by TABLESAWTIM
Last edited by TABLESAWTIM; Jun 16, 2007 at 02:51 AM.
Old Jun 16, 2007, 08:30 AM
Wi. Rapids Wi. USA
Joined Mar 2003
73 Posts
Thanks for the Info. I will pass it on.
Charles Benner is offline Find More Posts by Charles Benner
Old Jun 16, 2007, 08:41 AM
Team Mulikow
Manila, Philippines
Joined Oct 2006
9,564 Posts
The question is a bit vague. Just to confirm, a CX2 tx will bind with an AR6000 rx (DSM)? I know that the Cx2 tx binds with an AR6100 (DSM2).
Gino CP is offline Find More Posts by Gino CP