HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 14, 2007, 01:33 AM
Transmogrified.
Southern California
Joined Feb 2006
2,950 Posts
Discussion
A few new pictures of the Zero

Wow, have I fallen behind. These were the newest pictures that I had...and there's been more work done since these were taken!

The wing halves have been epoxied together and the covering replaced as best as I could. It was wrinkled pretty badly on the crash, but it really can't be seen with the wing in place on the fuselage.

I've cleaned up that fuel tank support area in the fuselage a bit better than what you see in the picture. That'll be hidden by the fuel tank once it's installed.

Thanks to my buddy, I now have a Hobbico Torqmaster starter and Hobbico power panel, both nearly new. One flyer at the field this past Sunday brought two boxes of old equipment a friend of his was throwing away. This netted me a second Torqmaster, an old Futaba Attack 4 AM transmitter and RCD receiver with Futaba "G" servo connections(!) as well as...the coveted Hobbico covering iron! My buddy's young son got to the iron before I did thinking the thing was pretty cool and despite the fact that his dad didn't need it; I wound up paying him two bucks for it.
DismayingObservation is offline Find More Posts by DismayingObservation
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by DismayingObservation; Jun 14, 2007 at 01:43 AM.
to remove ads between posts