HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 12, 2007, 11:32 PM
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Joined Mar 2007
285 Posts
Discussion
LEO .46 Engine Replacement Parts

I have a friend who has a Leo .46 engine that has more than 10 years, and we are rebuilding it. When we took it apart everything is in great condition, no a single spot of rust, and we really don't want to waste it. So, do any of you know where we could find replacement parts for this engine, or if it is compatible with parts from any other engine?

The parts that I need are basically, all the gaskets and 1 of the locking rings that hold the piston bolt inside the piston.

Thanks!
OrlandoP is offline Find More Posts by OrlandoP
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2007, 02:33 PM
Joined Mar 2007
285 Posts
anyone?

Aren't the gaskets semi-generic? I mean, could I fit a OS .46 gasket to this engine, or is it improbable that it will fit?
Old Jun 14, 2007, 05:15 PM
Joined Mar 2007
285 Posts
Well, let me try one more time, here are the schematics for it, anyone know if I can at least get something similar and transform it to work with this engine?
Old Jun 14, 2007, 07:18 PM
Staffs, UK
Joined Nov 2003
10,790 Posts
Have you tried Just Engines ? They're a LEO distributor and very good with spares. http://www.justengines.unseen.org/Leo.htm

LEOs are pretty close to being OS clones but I don't know if the closeness extends to the parts being completely interchangeable.

Steve
slipstick is offline Find More Posts by slipstick