HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rcnutt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 06:45 PM
Centerville, In. USA
Joined Jul 2001
1,968 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
New RCWorks Epp 30 inch flying wing kit!

I have for sale a new RCWorks Diablo epp 30 inch flying wing kit complete with all the accessories as offered on the RC Works werbsite. http://rcworks.com/shopexd.asp?id=15 I bought 2 and built one of them. The wing is too fast for me so I wish to sell the other complete unbuilt kit. RCWorks sells there complete kit for $40 plus whatever their shipping cost is (I don't remember what it was). I will sell mine for $30 plus the Priority mail shipping cost. I checked tonight at the post office and the most it could be is $7.50. The kit has all the carbon fiber rods that you need, a ply motor mount with a heat sink, an electrical tie for motor mounting, balsa ailerons, pushrods, winglets, A piece of velcro, some coroplast for hatch covers and an instruction booklet. I can attest that these wings are tough having smacked the blacktop at our field and the ground several times.It survived very well. So if you have a need for speed this is it! Not for beginners! RCNutt
rcnutt is offline Find More Posts by rcnutt
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 14, 2007, 06:35 AM
Centerville, In. USA
Joined Jul 2001
1,968 Posts
Price reduction! I need equipment for my new velocirapter. How about $32 shipped! You will save about $20 and you can have one tough good flying wing. RCNutt
Old Jun 14, 2007, 07:52 AM
Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States
Joined Nov 2003
500 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
I'll take it if you take paypal.

Kin

Looks like it's still up for grab guys, since I only wanted to do paypal.
kfong is offline Find More Posts by kfong
Last edited by kfong; Jun 15, 2007 at 07:12 AM.
Old Jun 14, 2007, 02:14 PM
Centerville, In. USA
Joined Jul 2001
1,968 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't have any way to take PayPal. A money order would be fine. Let me know. RCNutt
Closed Thread