Old Jun 10, 2007, 02:46 PM
Henchmen wanted. Send Resume.
State College PA
Joined Jul 2002
1,053 Posts
Discussion
Phwattt at full speed

Seagull Harrier with Eflite Power46.

Fast low axial rolls the length of the runway...time to pull up, but I pull down instead.
Great screams from the rest of the club while they were under the pavillion eating lunch. lol.
The only heartbreak was the polyquest 4400ma batteries. I expected to see them start smoking, but nothing. They're still outside waiting to be chopped up with an ax.

All in all, still a great day flying.
TomM is offline Find More Posts by TomM
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 10, 2007, 08:02 PM
Flying better than every
United States, NJ, Mt Holly
Joined May 2007
568 Posts
Tear..............
Ginvent is offline Find More Posts by Ginvent
Old Aug 24, 2007, 11:03 PM
Geneva, IL
Joined Jul 2007
1,506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomM
Seagull Harrier with Eflite Power46.

Fast low axial rolls the length of the runway...time to pull up, but I pull down instead.
Great screams from the rest of the club while they were under the pavillion eating lunch. lol.
The only heartbreak was the polyquest 4400ma batteries. I expected to see them start smoking, but nothing. They're still outside waiting to be chopped up with an ax.

All in all, still a great day flying.
Hey! I went to Boyertown HS! Parents still live in the area but I had to get out and see the big city...Where is the flying club at around there?
CFisher1421 is offline Find More Posts by CFisher1421