HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by lefidler, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 09, 2007, 11:45 AM
Joined Jan 2007
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Vintage Sterling Chris Craft 63' motor yacht model kit

Vintage Sterling Chris Craft 63' motor yacht model kit. E-mail lefidler@aol.com with questions and link to comparable kit that sold recently on eBay for $250 plus shipping (Buy It Now). Similar kits have sold for up to $580 on eBay in recent months. Partially built by a family member who also built model railroad cars and architectural models. Has been in my basement for 28 years and in the family for maybe ten years before that. Needs a new home with someone who will finish it and get it out on the water. Original box with all instructions. Two sets of metal ship fittings. Finished model is 40" long w/10.25" beam. Designed for radio control. Sold in as is condition. No reason to believe any parts are missing, but I do not want to inventory them. Looks like everything was put back in the box (there's an old Exacto blade and some extra wood in there) and taped up for shipping when we moved. I'm hoping someone in my area (central North Carolina) will be interested--$200 if you can pick it up; $250 plus actual professional packing and shipping costs if I have to post photos, deal with PayPal, etc. Thanks.
lefidler is offline Find More Posts by lefidler
Last edited by lefidler; Jun 09, 2007 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention location
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread