HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flyingrandy55, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 06, 2007, 05:05 PM
JSF pilot
USA, TX, Keller
Joined Apr 2006
487 Posts
Trader Rating: 193
Sold
Hobby Lobby TB-20 Brushless RTF $135 shipped

I purchased this Hobby Lobby TB-20 RTF from my LHS and it has literally 3 perfect flights and no damage whatsoever. I'm needing funds for a new project so here's a GREAT deal on a wonderful flier, does touch and go's beautifully! It includes a 4-channel twin stick radio(which flies it great, btw), 6-channel 72mhz FM receiver, a 2-cell 1300mAh Lipo battery, dedicated Lipo wall charger and instructions. This is a scale-looking 4-channel airplane with full-strip ailerons, three real 9 gram 3-wire servos, so you can use a different receiver and radio if you wish. Powered by a brushless outrunner, 15 amp brushless controller, the nosewheel is steerable with the rudder and it turns on a dime. Here's a link to the Hobby Lobby website with a video:

TB-20

I'll ship it in the original box and double-box it so nothing gets damaged. $135 shipped in the continental U.S., or meet you in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and deliver it for $120. Paypal is preferred(no e-cheks please) and thanks for looking!
flyingrandy55 is offline Find More Posts by flyingrandy55
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2007, 05:11 PM
United States, CA, SF
Joined Aug 2004
2,364 Posts
Trader Rating: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingrandy55
I purchased this Hobby Lobby TB-20 RTF from my LHS and it has literally 3 perfect flights and no damage whatsoever. I'm needing funds for a new project so here's a GREAT deal on a wonderful flier, does touch and go's beautifully! It includes a 4-channel twin stick radio(which flies it great, btw), 6-channel 72mhz FM receiver, a 2-cell 1300mAh Lipo battery, dedicated Lipo wall charger and instructions. This is a scale-looking 4-channel airplane with full-strip ailerons, three real 9 gram 3-wire servos, so you can use a different receiver and radio if you wish. Powered by a brushless outrunner, 15 amp brushless controller, the nosewheel is steerable with the rudder and it turns on a dime. Here's a link to the Hobby Lobby website with a video:

TB-20

I'll ship it in the original box and double-box it so nothing gets damaged. $135 shipped in the continental U.S., or meet you in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and deliver it for $120. Paypal is preferred(no e-cheks please) and thanks for looking!
I take it PM sent!

Send me your paypal address.

Thanks!

shschon
shschon is online now Find More Posts by shschon
Old Jun 06, 2007, 05:17 PM
JSF pilot
USA, TX, Keller
Joined Apr 2006
487 Posts
Trader Rating: 193
SOLD to shschon, thanks!