Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 01, 2007, 01:14 AM
Joined May 2007
7 Posts
Discussion
airplane bashing, crash collection....

Earlier this week I received my two Pocketcam3's (flycamone) in the mail and have been shooting up a storm ever since! I've been flying my Typhoon3D several times a day, certainly getting some good use out of it by doing everything from high altitude flights to some fun low-level flying.

So here is a compilation I put together today. It includes 3 tree-strikes (including one where it got stuck, got it to fall about 6 feet and got stuck again, then fell the rest of the 40 feet to the ground.) and several crashes into sticker bushes which prove to be one of the softest things to crash into.

After seeing the video I believe you'll see why I have so many crashes from just a few days... very confined space here, but BOY is it ever fun!!

With all that crashing I managed to only break one servo and that's on the opening video clip and happened this afternoon. I then changed it out and was back flying again within 5 minutes.

Here is the video and enjoy!
RC plane bashing (5 min 53 sec)

P.S. I'm also working on putting together a compilation of the better portions of my flights ie. the 600 foot AGL high alt. flights! Incredible views!
fight2flyphoto is offline Find More Posts by fight2flyphoto
to remove ads between posts