HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by GWS4CEO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 26, 2007, 03:25 PM
Confused? Who, me?
United Kingdom, England, North York
Joined Jan 2005
4,790 Posts
What?
Roger Lombard is offline Find More Posts by Roger Lombard
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2007, 03:58 PM
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Lombard
What?
What he really meant to say was "Twas brillig in the slithy tothes, did gyre and gimble in the wabe.... all mimsy were the borogroves, and the momraths outgrabe!"

Or something to that effect!
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Old Oct 27, 2007, 05:41 AM
Captain Carnage says......
Seminole (St Pete.), Florida/ Seminole Crash Fest
Joined Jun 2002
5,329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Young
All of us must love this GWS space for something we can always share with each other and a lot of smart guys here to make very constructive words with valuable info to be of help business. Of course, there’s one-zee two-zee leech flattering around for Gimmy.
My friend asks me to review those back date old year pages in this forum last evening. I’d also like to ask all of you to travel back to experience things in your memory. There you will find a lot of things so familiar and going on repeatedly!
All of sudden I woke up; I found that we were always in a coco’s nest! We buy cost effectiveness and not cheap stuffs; but things never being improved. So, I have to make up my mind and deceide to take off from a sinking paradise for somewhere to find goodies from others.

Obviously a devoted GWS fan

Look Bill, if you can't say something nice, or at least constructive, don't post at all....your dribble is now getting boring

8 posts and all of them intently directed at flaming GWS and Mr.Lin.

Here's a glass of Hemlock \_/ don't sip it slowly okay....one big gulp just for us

You have problems with GWS ...fine we understand....most of us don't

at least Mr.Lin tries to speak english in an intelligable manner. you try learning another language...I speak two other languages besides english...its not easy to go from your native tongue to anothers.

there enough said...and i won't wait for the rebuttle....on to the ignore list you go..

Chuck
AirWarriorBelgy is offline Find More Posts by AirWarriorBelgy
Old Oct 27, 2007, 07:03 AM
Intentionally left blank
Joined Aug 2005
925 Posts
Quote:
All of us must love this GWS space for something we can always share with each other and a lot of smart guys here to make very constructive words with valuable info to be of help business. Of course, there’s one-zee two-zee leech flattering around for Gimmy.
My friend asks me to review those back date old year pages in this forum last evening. I’d also like to ask all of you to travel back to experience things in your memory. There you will find a lot of things so familiar and going on repeatedly!
All of sudden I woke up; I found that we were always in a coco’s nest! We buy cost effectiveness and not cheap stuffs; but things never being improved. So, I have to make up my mind and deceide to take off from a sinking paradise for somewhere to find goodies from others.
I know, I know!! It is from "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", wee Rob's Glaswegian version!

I used to like a warm mug of coco on a cold eve. Now that I know Cocos have a nest, I don't think I will touch another drop. I wonder what part of a coco it is made from?
Magrat is offline Find More Posts by Magrat
Old Oct 27, 2007, 09:48 AM
Confused? Who, me?
Joined Jan 2005
4,790 Posts
Actually there's all sorts of give-aways that Bill is NOT writing in his first language, so I wouldn't, and didn't, attack him for his command of written English. I was hoping, with my "What?" comment to indicate to him that he could help us by trying to make himself clearer, because while I admire anyone who has taken the trouble to master another language, Bill's grip on it, sorry Bill, has a little way to go if he's going to try and write long and fairly complex messages that make sense and can be understood.

Keep it simple and constructive please Bill.

FWIW I think it should be a mandatory feature of registration on RCG that we have to give enough personal info that other members know who, what and where we are.Why would anyone not want to?
Old Oct 28, 2007, 12:37 PM
Random Flier
Oxford (UK) and Mtn View CA (USA)
Joined Nov 2002
1,409 Posts
Quote:
<<All of us must love this GWS space for something ...>>
I *think* Young Bill was saying he won't be a Lonely Bird and is off to buy elsewhere. LOL!
isvana is offline Find More Posts by isvana
Old Nov 22, 2007, 03:56 AM
Changloon, Kedah, Malaysia
Joined Dec 2006
123 Posts
Paypal so far works for me..paid thousand of dollars through paypal without even worrying vendor will have any knowledge about my credit card information. Very fast and easy transaction through paypal. In less than one minute all the transaction can be verified..what a system...

As a user, this is what I'm looking for hassle free transaction.
slumberjer is offline Find More Posts by slumberjer
Old Nov 22, 2007, 09:45 PM
Houng-wen Lin
Shijr, Taiwan. DungGwan, China. City of Industry, California.
Joined Sep 2001
19,445 Posts
I am very supprised to see Caliber Hobby is doing such a crazy sales promotion.

I will inform GWS USA and GD stop supply products to them. This is totally out of normal way of business.
GWS4CEO is offline Find More Posts by GWS4CEO
Old Nov 22, 2007, 11:43 PM
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWS4CEO

I will inform GWS USA and GD stop supply products to them. This is totally out of normal way of business.
Great! Take away one of the few places left that actually have your products to sell to us! Why do you care if they offer a sales promotion!??

If they have paid you the going rate for your product at wholesale prices, what they sell them for after that is their business, not yours! You need to understand how business works in areas outside of your area! Maybe they are overstocked and want to clear out inventory?

Whatever the reason for their Thanksgiving Sale, I welcome it, as do many others who are taking advantage of the sale prices
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Old Nov 23, 2007, 01:14 AM
Confused? Who, me?
Joined Jan 2005
4,790 Posts
Well I have to say I thought GD, GWS USA and Caliber Hobby were all tied together.

And I also have to ask how many other US LHS are stocking the EPO birds?

Either Caliber are extremely well connected in their supply chain or they're actively promoting the latest GWS products - or both.

If someone in GWS Taiwan wants to cut off Caliber's supply chain I suggest an alternative action. Take a loaded Colt 45 revolver, point it at your foot and pull the trigger. The sensation and outcome will be the same.

I wish Caliber Hobby would open up a branch in the UK!
Last edited by Roger Lombard; Nov 23, 2007 at 01:49 AM.
Old Nov 23, 2007, 01:27 AM
To drive or to fly......BOTH!!
USA, CA, Clovis
Joined Apr 2007
6,216 Posts
Quote:

Umm....Why? . If they choose to have a sale for what ever reason whats the big deal? I see you are already having issues with supply to the U.S. market or other markets for that matter. Why kill or stop the one place where we can readily find the parts or kits we are looking for just because they are having a sale? This is just not a good business practice at all. Making hard to get items even harder to get ahold of is just ludicris. Almost like driving yourself out of business.

I just dont understand,
Jason
FresnoJay is offline Find More Posts by FresnoJay
Old Nov 23, 2007, 04:18 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Joined Sep 2001
19,445 Posts
We appreciate Caliber Hobby strongly promote whatever GWS had in stock.

But, When a dealer sell products below their instock cost from distributor!

How will they have enough income to pay the bills issued from GD?

Only Santa can do it!
Old Nov 23, 2007, 05:16 AM
Confused? Who, me?
Joined Jan 2005
4,790 Posts
Unless the dealer and the distributor are one and the same? If that were so I'd understand your concern because I guess other GWS USA LHS customers are going to be pretty unhappy if Caliber is getting some sort of "special" deal.
Old Nov 23, 2007, 05:43 AM
aka : SteveBB..
South Yorkshire,England
Joined May 2007
529 Posts
Quote:
We appreciate Caliber Hobby strongly promote whatever GWS had in stock.

But, When a dealer sell products below their instock cost from distributor!
Surely thats their problem, not yours?
Quote:

How will they have enough income to pay the bills issued from GD?

Only Santa can do it!
See above.
Stevepilot is offline Find More Posts by Stevepilot
Old Nov 23, 2007, 11:17 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Joined Sep 2001
19,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Lombard
Unless the dealer and the distributor are one and the same? If that were so I'd understand your concern because I guess other GWS USA LHS customers are going to be pretty unhappy if Caliber is getting some sort of "special" deal.
I already instruct GWS USA and GD can't not support them to do such crazy offer!

Even they intend to lost some budget to get attention to them!

GWS must protect all of our business partners!