Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by GWS4CEO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 05, 2007, 03:25 AM
Avner
Joined Jan 2005
12 Posts
maybe this will solve the problem

we have one dealer that doesn't have stock and not willing to import all models
and we are importing GWS models from the state sometimes the shipping cost the same as SG or even more
Avner is offline Find More Posts by Avner
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2007, 03:52 AM
Sky shepherd
Singapore
Joined Dec 2005
662 Posts
Can we start ordering P-40 cowlings yet?
UH-1H is offline Find More Posts by UH-1H
Old Aug 05, 2007, 06:05 AM
Taipei, Taiwan
Joined Oct 2005
4,673 Posts
300S,
It depends on boss.

Avner,
Suggest you contacting export@gws.com.tw . Probably you could
import GWS stuffs from GWS directly.

UH-1H,
If you're in a hurry, would you contact Miss May.
The shipment would take one more week to reach Taiwan.

Chen
GWS CHEN is offline Find More Posts by GWS CHEN
Old Aug 29, 2007, 01:30 AM
Sky shepherd
Singapore
Joined Dec 2005
662 Posts
Can a small time vendor apply as a lonely bird distributor? Eventhough the country already have 3 big time vendor? Those 3 vendor are not importing the new kits or parts.
UH-1H is offline Find More Posts by UH-1H
Old Aug 29, 2007, 10:26 AM
Taipei, Taiwan
Joined Oct 2005
4,673 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UH-1H
Can we start ordering P-40 cowlings yet?
Yes, you can.

Chen
Old Sep 06, 2007, 07:57 PM
Houng-wen Lin
Shijr, Taiwan. DungGwan, China. City of Industry, California.
Joined Sep 2001
19,445 Posts
I feel shame to hear many flyers unable to get GWS products in their countries or local hobby suppliers!

Wish this will fix the supply gapes!
GWS4CEO is offline Find More Posts by GWS4CEO
Old Sep 06, 2007, 08:33 PM
Captured RAF FW - 190
Worcestershire, UK
Joined Nov 2006
300 Posts
Will lonely birds mean we can order NPS kits etc too
or just parts
300s is offline Find More Posts by 300s
Old Sep 06, 2007, 11:06 PM
Taipei, Taiwan
Joined Oct 2005
4,673 Posts
Hi 300S,

Yes, you can order them as long as JP does not stock them in UK.
But I'm afraid that you have to pay more dollars/Sterlings on postage for buying NPS kits.

Chen
Old Sep 07, 2007, 08:15 AM
Captured RAF FW - 190
Worcestershire, UK
Joined Nov 2006
300 Posts
Its just that I have been trying to get the A-10 for a while now but with no luck.
Jp lists it but its not been in stock there for awhile.
Last time I put an order with LHS I got an GWS p-38 as replacement (which is not too bad as I was going to get one of these anyway but I wanted the A10).

All the Uk online hobby vendors don't have it in stock, this has been for a few months now.

If anyone does know where there is one in stock in uk please let me know.
Old Sep 07, 2007, 11:46 AM
Confused? Who, me?
United Kingdom, England, North York
Joined Jan 2005
4,790 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300s
Its just that I have been trying to get the A-10 for a while now but with no luck.
Jp lists it but its not been in stock there for awhile.
Last time I put an order with LHS I got an GWS p-38 as replacement (which is not too bad as I was going to get one of these anyway but I wanted the A10).

All the Uk online hobby vendors don't have it in stock, this has been for a few months now.

If anyone does know where there is one in stock in uk please let me know.

Perkins website shows A-10 NPS and A-10 EDF 55 in stock and their stock info is usually good http://www.jperkinsdistribution.co.u...RTF%20&%20Kits

I have noticed however that they've deleted the A-10 S/G which they were selling.

If you don't have a tame LHS ring Steve Webb Models (number in any mag), ask for Adrian or Robin and tell them I sent you for quality assistance.
Roger Lombard is offline Find More Posts by Roger Lombard
Old Sep 07, 2007, 01:05 PM
Captured RAF FW - 190
Worcestershire, UK
Joined Nov 2006
300 Posts
Yes I saw they were in stock on their site too. So I ordered them. At first I thought I had gotten someones order by mistake. But the LHS said it was a replacement if I didn't want it I could replace it, but I kept the P-38.

If you don't mind then Roger, next week I might try Steve Webb and tell him you have directed me and he may have an A10 in stock.
Thanks.

Just at the moment I'm glassing my T-6 wing
Old Sep 13, 2007, 04:19 PM
Joined Jun 2006
158 Posts
With very few exceptions, I purchase all my RC equipment, kits, parts and special orders from my LHS. It is a father / son shop and both have gone above and beyond to help me with answers, advice and even coming out to inspect a new plane at the field. The "son" in this shop is even an internationally ranked F3A pilot. For the past 3 months, they have been trying to get me a set of GWS floats for a kit bash i'm planninig. They have also tried to get replacement impellers for my 262. If they cant get parts from the distributors here in the USA, your dedication to distributors and LHS is worthless as the end user (me) cant get what I need. I'm thrilled with the gws products I have and fly them as often as I can but without a reliable supply chain for parts, they are simply hanging on the wall.
garlonbs is offline Find More Posts by garlonbs
Old Sep 13, 2007, 06:33 PM
Houng-wen Lin
Shijr, Taiwan. DungGwan, China. City of Industry, California.
Joined Sep 2001
19,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by garlonbs
With very few exceptions, I purchase all my RC equipment, kits, parts and special orders from my LHS. It is a father / son shop and both have gone above and beyond to help me with answers, advice and even coming out to inspect a new plane at the field. The "son" in this shop is even an internationally ranked F3A pilot. For the past 3 months, they have been trying to get me a set of GWS floats for a kit bash i'm planninig. They have also tried to get replacement impellers for my 262. If they cant get parts from the distributors here in the USA, your dedication to distributors and LHS is worthless as the end user (me) cant get what I need. I'm thrilled with the gws products I have and fly them as often as I can but without a reliable supply chain for parts, they are simply hanging on the wall.
Pls tell them to contact to GWS USA: sales@gwsus.com
C/C to: export@gws.com.tw

Sorry that they can not get from their distributors!?
GWS4CEO is offline Find More Posts by GWS4CEO
Old Sep 14, 2007, 10:27 AM
Joined Jun 2006
158 Posts
GWS4CEO, thanks for responding and I do appriciate your efforts in monitoring this thread. Based on your response I'm giving those email addresses to my LHS along with the GWS part number today. My guess is that they will tell me they are not able to get what I need because the distributors they use will not even have them in their purchasing systems. Let me ask another question. Does a hobby shop have to order from a select list of distributors or can they order direct from GWS?

Kind Regards
garlonbs is offline Find More Posts by garlonbs
Old Sep 14, 2007, 02:12 PM
Captain Carnage says......
Seminole (St Pete.), Florida/ Seminole Crash Fest
Joined Jun 2002
5,329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by garlonbs
...... They have also tried to get replacement impellers for my 262. ......... without a reliable supply chain for parts, they are simply hanging on the wall.

you need a couple of 262 Impellors??? Back in my posts above you'll see the anguish I had at not being able to get them....finally a back order of two came in....then the 10 that I B.O'd frorm EPYAYA came in...only lost one since
so I think I have like 9 or 10 and could possibly spare 1 or two for cost if youre interested.

I you are....let me know

Chuck

ps for some reason there is a ruleof Ten on GWS props and impellors...when you have 10 spares the ones your flying with stop breaking. Go FIgure

I have soo many GWS props in my prop box that when the LHS runs out They call me first!!!
AirWarriorBelgy is offline Find More Posts by AirWarriorBelgy