HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by GWS4CEO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 05, 2007, 10:02 PM
The art of Crashing
Joined Dec 2006
590 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalV
BTW, why does it seem like GWS is using RCG to air its own dirty laundary? The GWS vs Caliber episode should be kept private?
Are you kidding me? You've come on here and confronted Mr.Lin, when he answers questions you complain that he's using this forum to air his dirty laundry? I think you need to go start your own company and run it the way you see fit. For someone that ridicules GWS, you sure spend a lot of time in their forum. I've asked this in the beginning and still ask it now...what is your agenda?
The Bandit is offline Find More Posts by The Bandit
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 05, 2007, 10:05 PM
Registered APE
Antwerp, Belgium
Joined Dec 2006
217 Posts
Mr. Lin,

We don't have a big distributor overhere, but GWS products are easy to get.

I think the "lonely birds" program is a great initiative, can't find other manufacterers providing such a service.

GWS is right by retailing online, just like all other RC giants do these days. It's a train you cannot miss these days...

Pat
Patbull is offline Find More Posts by Patbull
Old Dec 05, 2007, 10:27 PM
Registered APE
Antwerp, Belgium
Joined Dec 2006
217 Posts
Kent, thanks for your helpfull information

Pat
Old Dec 07, 2007, 06:02 PM
Houng-wen Lin
Shijr, Taiwan. DungGwan, China. City of Industry, California.
Joined Sep 2001
19,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemack
Caliber Hobby is owned by GWS.
Horizon is selling to flyers direct on their web sales.

All the leaders sell direct or own retail, on-lines... We just learn to be right.

What's your point to say? GWS is bad guy?

I own many retail stores, just try to help fix the gapes! I have more business to support my life.

Making more RC products is my contributions to RC world.

Is that making you hurt?
GWS4CEO is offline Find More Posts by GWS4CEO
Old Dec 08, 2007, 09:41 AM
jce
Belgium
Joined Mar 2006
52 Posts
Markets change, regulation of markets too.... Now rc flyers use internet for cheaper prices... Gws have to change his strategy too for save his future live and market position... go ahead Mr Lin, new products, new distributors bigger planes, epo , brushless...go ! Wat are you waiting now but one things : new plane , yes but old products also...
Maybe now it's time to close discussion in this place between retailers and providers, because a lot of readers are tired about this....
Thanks from "Europa'side of flying"
jce is offline Find More Posts by jce
Old Dec 10, 2007, 12:00 PM
Houng-wen Lin
Joined Sep 2001
19,445 Posts
If I don't care how will I hurt my business partners and the sales chains? How will I hurt GWS flyers feel shame to be dropped....

I can easily make more money then!

But that is not GWS want to see, and never wish that happend! We don't need dirty money!

I don't want to save RD cost, use cheapt substitude components, buy copy cat parts or mertirials instead of royalty to our supplyers.... I am a stupid! I am keep wasting my budget for those costy things which copy cats no need to spend!

Those cheappy hunters still saying: "Wow that's a good deal! Price is important than anything!" "Who GWS will be out of business? GWS is .....bra bra bra..."

But, unfortunately, it's very difficult to see GWS will out of RC industry... Don't be supprised, because we have planty nice income from other than RC industry!

Our electronics is more than for RC applications, there are too many ways but "I don't wanna to talk about it!" ( Rod Steward sing so... )
Old Dec 10, 2007, 12:50 PM
Captain Carnage says......
Seminole (St Pete.), Florida/ Seminole Crash Fest
Joined Jun 2002
5,329 Posts
Good For You Mr. Lin...you tell them

Take no prisoners!!!!!

I like your business model and plan some people just don't get it

But I do

Chuck
AirWarriorBelgy is offline Find More Posts by AirWarriorBelgy
Old Dec 12, 2007, 03:48 AM
jce
Belgium
Joined Mar 2006
52 Posts
Euh ?
Banzaiiiiiii
Old Dec 12, 2007, 05:56 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Joined Sep 2001
19,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jce
Euh ?
Banzaiiiiiii
What's up?
Old Dec 13, 2007, 03:58 AM
jce
Belgium
Joined Mar 2006
52 Posts
Banzai ?
Go for more epo products and new models ! Thanks
Old Dec 13, 2007, 04:30 AM
Confused? Who, me?
United Kingdom, England, North York
Joined Jan 2005
4,790 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWS4CEO
GWS will planning to to work on a new programe similar to Early Birds.

The "Lonely Birds" will provide GWS products to anyone GWS flyer arround the world under the following conditions:

1. There did not have an importer in your country sell GWS.

2. The importer do not carry the exactly items of GWS products you need.

3. The importer out of stock for a long time for such items, yet did not booking to GWS so far.

Wish this will make every one happy to get GWS products on time in any conners of the world!

The detail, pls contect GWS service@gws.com.tw

Will be post on GWS web soon.
Post #1 in this thread. Since there is no apparent progress on this (despite many people saying it was a good idea) and this thread has become a tipping ground for off topic garbage, why don't you close it or delete it Mr Lin?

The critical success factor, which GWS seem not to want to address, will be a secure and easy on-line payment system and tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people seem to think PayPal is fine. It's no good complaining if other on-line sites such as UH/Hobby City take business away from GWS unless GWS make themselves as easy to do business with, online, as their competitors
Roger Lombard is offline Find More Posts by Roger Lombard
Old Dec 13, 2007, 05:07 AM
jce
Belgium
Joined Mar 2006
52 Posts
Close this thread +1 .
Good day !
Old Dec 15, 2007, 08:10 PM
Jupiter ,Florida
Joined Mar 2007
54 Posts
Thank You , Thank You , GWS 4 CEO ... Thank You for going on this web site and trying to help people ... Please don't let mean people stop you . . Lots of people appreciate you - And as for the mean ones well they need understanding too . . We are ALL Just "People" .. Thanks Again , Don
realllybeginner is offline Find More Posts by realllybeginner
Old Dec 15, 2007, 10:26 PM
Registered APE
Antwerp, Belgium
Joined Dec 2006
217 Posts
lol.....yeah sure.....+1

Mr Lin, selling online is really a must have, but you cannot let down on LHS....don't forget there are still people around who wants to purchase their bird in their local shop also. Doing good for everyone is just a dream
Last edited by Patbull; Dec 15, 2007 at 10:50 PM.
Old Dec 15, 2007, 10:46 PM
swede
United States, MA, Lowell
Joined Aug 2005
3,834 Posts
denial15 is online now Find More Posts by denial15