HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Real Ira, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 25, 2009, 07:57 AM
Vermont
Joined Nov 2006
32 Posts
Hi,
I want to do the same work here on Lake Champlain. There are several forts up and down the lake on Vermont and New York side. You have nice quality shots.
The cannons in your pictures were made not far from me in Watervliet, NY .
flyvermont is offline Find More Posts by flyvermont
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2009, 08:00 AM
Vermont
Joined Nov 2006
32 Posts
Hi,
I want to do the same work here on Lake Champlain. There are several forts up and down the lake on Vermont and New York side. You have nice quality shots.
The cannons in your pictures were made not far from me in Watervliet, NY .
flyvermont is offline Find More Posts by flyvermont
Old Jan 02, 2010, 05:29 PM
Commander, U.S. Navy (Ret.)
State College, PA
Joined Apr 2007
22 Posts
Great photos - brings back memories

Great photos of Fort Casey. I was stationed at NAS Whidbey for many years, and we would often take our son down to that park. Thanks for bringing back good memories.

Frank
franklin_m is offline Find More Posts by franklin_m
Old May 07, 2012, 11:44 PM
Yep I got another one.
Springfield, Mo.
Joined Jan 2005
2,529 Posts
I went there when I was stationed at Whidbey, not too far from the RC field there. We would fly sloper up and down that shore cliff.

Mo.
mohillbilly is offline Find More Posts by mohillbilly