HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by kd7ost, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 23, 2007, 08:55 PM
Professor of Wood
Nampa. Idaho
Joined Nov 2004
4,266 Posts
Gallery
“Science” Agriculture AP in Idaho

The comment thread for this working thread can be found here.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...73#post7507762

Potatoes are the largest single food source in the world. Last year while providing AP flight demonstrations at the World Potato Congress in Wilder Idaho for Simplot Agribusiness I was approached by the editor of Potato Growers Magazine. This magazine is oriented to farmers and is sold around the world. They wanted to know if I was interested in having my plane and operations featured in the June, “New technology” issue. I jumped at the chance. The original thread from 2006 can be found here.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...76#post5932937

The magazine was kind enough to send me a handful of copies for my personal use. The editor, David Fairborn did a wonderful job with the article. He even talked about the new technology aspect in the editors opening remarks titled “Notes from the Field”. Kort Duce was the photographer for the demonstration I did for them and he was great as well.

I’ll post pictures of the article below. You may have to open the picture, then “save as” to your hard drive. Then you can zoom in so you can read it. I’ll close this thread hoping that it can become a working thread and I’ll be able to add to it. We hadn’t even started the multi spectral photography yet. Now everything is on hold. Time and the FAA will tell.

Dan
kd7ost is offline Find More Posts by kd7ost
Last edited by Tom Harper; Sep 22, 2007 at 07:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread