SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by thomer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 21, 2007, 09:58 PM
Long live the SHP!
CA
Joined Mar 2003
2,487 Posts
Trader Rating: 148
Sold
Fliton Rogue Bipe for P/U only L.A. CA $50

Really nice condition, Rogue Bipe. Never been crashed but has 2 loose formers that need to be re-glued in the fuse. A small cut will need to be made in the covering to get to it. It comes with the original landing gear, it's just off for the picture.

I've gone through the hassle of trying to ship this, but it's just too large once assembled, and too costly, so not even a chance of shipping.

$50

Pick up only in Los Angeles, CA.

Please take this off of my hands as I need the $ and the space!
thomer is offline Find More Posts by thomer
Last edited by thomer; May 22, 2007 at 03:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread