HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 18, 2007, 05:35 AM
Romania, Constantza
Joined Feb 2005
43 Posts
Help!
JR 10SX for full house sailplane

Hi, I have a JR 10SX radio and I have been trying to dial in everything for a full house ailplane.I cannot get the flaps to work toghether with the ailerons.
The radio itself does not have a specific sailplane program but I have 8 free mixes of which 4(i think) are multipoint.When I try tolower the whole trailing edge the flaps go down and the ailerons still move in oposite directions.
Also, I would like to know if this can be done with the 10SX.Or am I just on a wild goose chace trying to make it work?
Tomcat_CT is offline Find More Posts by Tomcat_CT
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2007, 10:55 AM
Joined Oct 2004
54 Posts
Go to http://www.lachowski.com/

Scroll down to the 10X for six servos.
The SX is not exactly the same as the X, but the differences will not cause a problem.

Mike is also very good about answering questions!
He spent half a contest getting me straightened out about programming my first 10S ... since then, it has been a breeze.

Doug Barry
Richmond VA
drbarry is offline Find More Posts by drbarry
Old May 18, 2007, 12:15 PM
Romania, Constantza
Joined Feb 2005
43 Posts
weeeeeee
so it can be done after all.I got a good deal on this radio from somebody I know and when I saw there were no sailplane specific mixes I was afraid I wouldn't be able to use it for a full house sailplane.

Later Edit:Thanks a lot for the link.It's exactly what I was looking for.I found a site that explained something about the 10X sailplane programing but the link you gave me is much more detailed and I find it much more easy to understand.

Btw, can you get all the rates on only one switch?it seems kind of awkward to flip 3 switches to go to a different set of rates.
Last edited by Tomcat_CT; May 18, 2007 at 12:31 PM.
Old May 18, 2007, 03:27 PM
Joined Nov 2005
3,594 Posts
CT,
Also, Jim Bacus has done this for a long time, so it is very doable.

marc
R.M. Gellart is offline Find More Posts by R.M. Gellart
Old May 19, 2007, 02:19 AM
Romania, Constantza
Joined Feb 2005
43 Posts
when read the article I found out that you have to mix gear->aux1 to get both ailerons to move with the flaps.When I tried setting up everything on my one I used ail instead of gear and I had flaps moving down and ailerons moving oposite ways when pulling the throttle stick down
I'll print everything and set it up.I'll just have to figure out how to do the launch flaps as I don't have the flap system menu.