SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by zero9046, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 16, 2007, 01:34 AM
Joined May 2006
143 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
E-Sky King V1 hopped up, RTF w/ Spektrum Radio

For sale is my lightly used E-sky King V1.

Included is:
Helicopter with direct heli super skids
JGF 400DH Brushless Motor
E-flite 25A ESC with heat sink
stock battery
1350 mAh battery
E-Flite G90 Heading Hold Gryo
Complete CNC head (there is some slop I haven't worked out, but that doesn't mean someone else can't...and it doesn't effect flight that much)
2 Sets of woodies
1 Set of carbon main blades
Spektrum DX6 Radio System (rx, tx, tx charger, and servos)
White T-rex canopy
Dynamite Vision Peak Ultra AC/DC Charger

I will also gladly include any spare parts that I have lying around, but as to what those might include I'm not sure right now.

This bird has been flown less than 30 flights. I'm not a very experienced flyer, the only reason I'm selling it is because I don't really have time for it anymore as I am getting ready to start my masters degree and I never really had anywhere "legal" I could fly it. Aside from the bit of slop in the CNC head that I never sorted out, it is in GREAT shape. It has never been in any serious crashes either, just blades getting nicked. The feathering shaft was replaced once, when I installed the new CNC head.

I can't find my camera right now because I'm moving, so anyone who wants to see pictures, just let me know and I will find some way to get some taken.

Basically I'm selling everything you need to fly and maintain this bird minus the tools, of course.

I'm asking $450 (or best offer, but not really below $300) plus shipping. I feel that is an extremely reasonable price considering the stock heli (i bought it RTF) and spektrum radio alone cost over $400, and it hasn't been used that much.

Anyone interested please e-mail me at zero9046@hotmail.com

Here are some pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/zero9046/DSC00172.jpg[/IMG]

zero9046 is offline Find More Posts by zero9046
Last edited by zero9046; May 17, 2007 at 03:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread