SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 13, 2007, 04:09 PM
Central Missouri,USA Along the banks of the Missouri River
Joined Jun 2005
1,734 Posts
Discussion
Looking for battery charger

Does anyone know where to get a wall charger for my Proboat transmitter.Its 9.6volt.I have a 9.6v Futaba wall charger for Tx's but the plug doesnt fit the Proboat Tx quite right.Im just looking for a simple way to charge my Tx batteries without removing them from the Tx.I'll tell you,between the Tx, Rx, and main batteries I have too many chargers with too many different plugs on them. If I could find a cord with tamiya on one end and something I could plug into a Tx then I could use my Vision Peak 2 to charge them.Can someone shed some light on an easier way.
tim slocum is offline Find More Posts by tim slocum
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2007, 04:19 PM
Boats on the brain!!
Arnold, Mo.
Joined Jul 2005
4,606 Posts
Tim,

Just make up an adapter where one end plugs into your Futaba charger and the other will plug in to your Proboat transmitter. Gateway Electronics here in town should have what you are needing. You will need to take the charger and transmitter to make sure you get the right ends. Talk to Doug there or we can arrange a meet time.
green-boat is offline Find More Posts by green-boat