|May 11, 2007, 10:59 AM|
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
Joined Sep 2004
Trader Rating: 56
Crystal trade thread - Please read first post!
This thread is for trading crystals. It was inspired by the "Crystal give-away thread" found here:
Rules mostly shamelessly stolen from that thread:
Multi-way combos are encouraged (and fun! ) !
Fair warning. I'll delete your posts if:
1) If you sold your crystal and still need one. Take it to the Radio Equipment For Sale forum.
2) You just offer crystal(s) for sale. See #1.
3) You're offering crystals to give away. See Thermaler's Crystal Giveaway thread for that.
4) You ask for information about what high band/low band/color stripes mean. Do your research elsewhere.
5) You respond to an offer to trade in a post rather than PM.
Edit: I never specified "receiver" crystals for trade. Changing the crystal in your transmitter is a bad idea for you and your fellow flyers. If you choose to post here to swap transmitter crystals, we'll all assume you're going to have your transmitter recalibrated by the manufacturer.
Here's a site to read up on it.
(Thanks to StarmanDXE)
|May 11, 2007, 01:53 PM|
Joined May 2003
Trader Rating: 22
Hitec DC Chan 38
Hitec DC Chan 49
JR Chan 56
GWS Chan 49 (Full size, this is a SC crystal that will also work with all grey crystal JR)
GWS Chan 60 (Full size, this is a SC crystal that will also work with all grey crystal JR)
Hitec DC Chan 31
Hitec DC Chan 37
Hitec DC Chan 16
Hitec DC Chan 17 (NIP)
Futaba DC Chan 38
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale Moved Crystal Trade Thread||Dan Matheson||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||2||Jun 07, 2007 10:15 AM|
|for sale/ for trade thread.||dr.bjm||Motorcycles||22||Sep 06, 2005 03:17 PM|
|WTT: Prop trade and Crystal trade||azfrench||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Apr 16, 2004 05:11 PM|
|wheres the for sale/trade thread ?||TreeCrasher||Site Chat||4||Apr 12, 2004 03:45 PM|