HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 05, 2007, 01:33 AM
Frequent Flyer
Lenexa, KS
Joined Jan 2007
473 Posts
Discussion
Blue Arrow Sub-Micro

Anyone have any experience with the Blue Arrow Dexterity 3D sub micro heli? Sure looks interesting. Here's a link that includes video of it being flown.

http://helihobby.com/html/dexterity_...em+and+Go+Back
glgaglros is offline Find More Posts by glgaglros
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2007, 06:04 AM
Joined Oct 2005
219 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by glgaglros
Anyone have any experience with the Blue Arrow Dexterity 3D sub micro heli? Sure looks interesting. Here's a link that includes video of it being flown.

http://helihobby.com/html/dexterity_...em+and+Go+Back
You need to have a lot of patience with this heli.
Once dialled in, it is a fun heli to fly, and the plus side of this heli, is you don't spend a fortune on replacements when you crash because it is so light. The blades are durable too. Just use lots of scotch tape to fix and rebalance the blades.
I am having a bit of problem with tail motor cutting off, but I think I have nailed that problem. The only other thing that irks me is the battery don't last. The one that I have is from the original manufaturer. I used to get 8 mins flight, now it only lasts for 3 mins or less.
OETOMO is offline Find More Posts by OETOMO