SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 23, 2002, 05:21 PM
Virginia Beach Va.
Joined Nov 2001
503 Posts
Fun Piccolo FS in Forsale forum with upgrades

Check it out in the for sale forum, it hasn't gotten much attention. Should be on the 3rd page by now.
Speedfreak is offline Find More Posts by Speedfreak
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2002, 05:43 PM
Austin, Texas
Joined Jun 2001
908 Posts
I can order a Piccolo and a Picoboard now for 145 bucks shipped. A GWS reciever and HS-50 servos cost 90 new. So your telling me you have a 100 dollars in upgrades?
JStory is offline Find More Posts by JStory
Old Oct 23, 2002, 09:27 PM
Flights leave daily!
Virginia
Joined Oct 2002
749 Posts
Hey J, tell us where to order this Piccolo and board for $145.00 shipped. Send the link or site please as i will be ordering several.
AirMicro is offline Find More Posts by AirMicro
Old Oct 24, 2002, 12:26 AM
Austin, Texas
Joined Jun 2001
908 Posts
No prob.
Talk to this guy:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Ikarus Products Electric Helicopter Sales
Hi my name is Rusty Uhland i am a Ikarus dealer here in St Augustine,fl. I sell all Ikarus products like the piccolo micro helicopters,ecolite,eco-8,eco-16 ,gliders,planes,and a complete line of replacement parts. We are advertising on this site because our company is offering guaranteed the lowest prices on these products. Also we are offering free catalogs to our customers with guaranteed lowest rates (please leave us your adress). This is how it works you can go around on the net and shop for the lowest rates possible once you found those rates please send us your info and we will get back to you with a cheaper price guaranteed.You may contact us by email at backyardhobbies@aol.com or feel free to call us at (904)-829-8123. We thank you for your time and hope to do business with you in the future
We accept Visa,Mastercard,Discover,American Express,and check or money order
Thank you from Backyard Hobbies
Please go here to look at some of our products we carry
HTTP://www.stores.ebay.com/backyardhobbiesetc

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
JStory is offline Find More Posts by JStory
Last edited by JStory; Oct 24, 2002 at 12:30 AM.
Old Oct 24, 2002, 06:54 PM
Virginia Beach Va.
Joined Nov 2001
503 Posts
actually $120 in upgrades to be exact, and I am selling this with battery,rx,servos and the mods. Heres a list of the mods!

GHP canopy $15
Aluminum Swash Plate $45
Aluminum Rotor Hub $15
Retrofit Landing gear $15
Delerin shaft collar $5
Rotor Head Stiffener $25
Speedfreak is offline Find More Posts by Speedfreak
Old Oct 24, 2002, 11:22 PM
CRASH JUNKIE
ATLANTA
Joined Oct 2001
39 Posts
rusty is a great dealer and ships fast
and I could't find a better price on the piccoboard anywhere
me2cyclops is offline Find More Posts by me2cyclops
Old Oct 28, 2002, 02:14 PM
Dude, where's My Plane?
Green Lane PA USA
Joined Mar 2001
2,167 Posts
Hey im interested but I cant find the thread can you post a link or PM me?
To Ezone modorators, the ezone search is,,,,, well,,,,, it sucks! Im sorry but thats as kindly as I can put it! one search every 30 seconds and the serch engne is to specific and the interface screen is clunky. Google offers a site serch engein that rocks!!
Sorry for that, had to be said .
JasonJ is offline Find More Posts by JasonJ
Old Oct 28, 2002, 03:22 PM
Vicksburg, MS
Joined Jan 2001
867 Posts
Hi JasonJ,

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...threadid=67465

Where as I tend to agree that Google has a great product I also tend to disagree with your comments about the ezone search engine. It may not be the ultimate engine but it functions fine for many of us. For example I found the above link with one search and it was the first item in the search list to boot. Total time to find the link, perhaps 20 seconds.

Cheers and I hope the link helps
John
johntbyrne is offline Find More Posts by johntbyrne
Old Oct 28, 2002, 03:37 PM
Dude, where's My Plane?
Green Lane PA USA
Joined Mar 2001
2,167 Posts
Thaks John, Well, maybe its just me on the search thing then.
Speed, thats just to steep for me right now, I could have a Piccolo Pro for $239 and Cells and servos for around a bill more If you want to get rid of it for under 2 bills let me know.
JasonJ is offline Find More Posts by JasonJ
Old Oct 28, 2002, 03:41 PM
Vicksburg, MS
Joined Jan 2001
867 Posts
Hi JasonJ

No it's probably not you. I think every system has its ... well ... interesting points. I guess it just takes some trial and error to find out how to best make something work. I've done a bunch of searches here. One trick I've used often is to search by user name and something specific (ie, search by user name and in the for sale section at the same time which is how I found this link).

Glad I could help
Cheers
John
johntbyrne is offline Find More Posts by johntbyrne