SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 04, 2007, 08:11 PM
Team Compass/KBDD Team Pilot
Joined Mar 2005
3,345 Posts
HeliNY,

I won't comment on, or defend, the adveritising (I tend to ignore it), but I was extremely skeptical of these things too. How good could it be?

Then I set one up and flew it.

I really liked the machine. I do not own one, I only had custody of it for about a week and half (it was on loan from a friend who is a sponsored pilot).

I may pick one up at some point. I normally fly Mini-Titans and TREX's so I had something to compare it with. It was very nice.

To each, his own.
Ah Clem is offline Find More Posts by Ah Clem
to remove ads between posts
Old May 04, 2007, 08:17 PM View Post
HeliNY
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). Show it to me anyway.
Old May 04, 2007, 08:19 PM
California
Joined Jun 2006
4,053 Posts
Just ignore HeliNY. You can see 99% of his posts are trolling and trying to derail threads with anti-RC-TEK bashing (in addition to reporting almost every post I make). There is no real talking to him so why try. I stopped...

Scott-
Scott_RC-TEK is offline Find More Posts by Scott_RC-TEK
Old May 04, 2007, 08:23 PM
San Jose/Sacramento, CA
Joined Sep 2005
655 Posts
HeliNY.....PLEASE GO AWAY....WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE....
ktmrider is offline Find More Posts by ktmrider
Old May 04, 2007, 08:24 PM
Ohh Snapp!
Joined Sep 2005
1,822 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliNY
the threads should be left to the consumers and a vendor post in the vendors section.
Like all the other companies on here.
CatchmyCorsair is offline Find More Posts by CatchmyCorsair
Old May 04, 2007, 08:26 PM
Conformity Kill's
Mission Viejo, CA
Joined Nov 2005
2,796 Posts
Quote:
This is too funny, you just can't help but advertise, if you have hundreds sold as you stated, why are you beating the bushes so much here???
once again, please stay out of this thread....you have no reason to be in here if you don't want to read about the Diablo or Sky Shark...This is my thread I started it. If your only going to comment on the Advertisment of this heli and add nothing benificial to the rest of the fourm, don't post in here...this is an information only thread, not a beat up the manuf/dealer/vendor thread....

Scott is very much welcomed in MY thread, since this heli is not on the market and only a few of us have them, how they Hell are we supose to know what's going on with it if he doesn't tell us.

Would you rather like it if he acted like every other manuf. and simply hold out until it's in stores and never give honest up front answers to realse dates, upgrades or for that matter address issues brought up by end users....

If you want to treat everyone far go pound on Fung, Biborac, GGoodrum, AAProducer or any other profit making people. I have no problems with them and I have no problem with Scott, but it seems people have narrowed thier collective minds to bash on Scott, knock it off or treat everyone the same...

I would completly understand if he sold crappy product, like Helidirect and how as a whole RCG users got them to cleanup thier act. Scott does not sell crap, backs up what he sells, no questions asked.

If your a little Jaded by the whole Dragonous II thing...That's how the world turns, things change and if you can't deal with it that's too bad...it's not like he was the only guy selling the thing and he didn't trash the product afterwards, where's the problem. Terry and soon to be Hobby Lobby will take care of the Dragonous owners.

Your intitled to your own opinions, but leave my thread alone. go start your own.

Geneween
geneween is offline Find More Posts by geneween
Old May 04, 2007, 08:27 PM View Post
d llim
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). Show it to me anyway.
Old May 04, 2007, 08:30 PM
San Jose/Sacramento, CA
Joined Sep 2005
655 Posts
Are you the 5% or the 95%?
Old May 04, 2007, 08:31 PM
Conformity Kill's
Mission Viejo, CA
Joined Nov 2005
2,796 Posts
Quote:
I'm not knocking the heli, just the disregard for forum rules about advertising. If the regular users post stuff that's cool, but to have an aggressive salesman and his cohorts that get discounts and test units is a little biased and colors the veracity of the opinions. The outlandish claims and statements of manufacturing and engineering are ludicrous. My opinion of course, the threads should be left to the consumers and a vendor post in the vendors section. And I do respect your opinion Ah clem.

If I was a cohort I would not have suggested to change a thing on the Heli. I would have left it as it was. But Because Scott does want to put quality product on the market He listened, took a profit loss to re-do the head, tail and servo mounts. Not to make money but to make sure everyone is happy. If he was in it just for the money, he would have left it alone and told us to go pound sand....

BTW: I take serious offense if your calling me a biased cohort...IMO, I just found a Heli. manuf that actually listens for the good of everyone not just his bottom line...

GW
Old May 04, 2007, 08:34 PM View Post
HeliNY
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). Show it to me anyway.
Old May 04, 2007, 08:35 PM
Long Island, NY
Joined Sep 2003
565 Posts
Two words, vendor forum.
HeliNY is offline Find More Posts by HeliNY
Old May 04, 2007, 08:37 PM
San Jose/Sacramento, CA
Joined Sep 2005
655 Posts
Two words.....GET OUT!
Old May 04, 2007, 08:37 PM
Spicy Torque Roll!
USA, CA, Pasadena
Joined Dec 2006
1,827 Posts
[QUOTE=HeliNY]I asked a question and made a few points, why all the fuss? And as for reporting post, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black??[/Qedited
volcomsnows2k is offline Find More Posts by volcomsnows2k
RCG Plus Member
Old May 04, 2007, 08:44 PM
Conformity Kill's
Mission Viejo, CA
Joined Nov 2005
2,796 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=676370
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=560197
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=494642
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=547312
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=612926
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=601688
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=467711
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=607690

Here's a short list of other threads and people you can go bother...each one of these threads is no diff. from any of Scotts...

This thread is mine...not Scotts so stay on topic please, and if you forgot the topic is the Diablo and Sky Shark, not the policies of RCG on Advertisment...

OH almost forgot...I have no problem with the members who started the threads above, infact I like and respect them all....I just have a problem of members repeated attack on one person for no reason IMO...

GW
Old May 04, 2007, 08:48 PM
Long Island, NY
Joined Sep 2003
565 Posts
Listen, I know you are a good guy geneween, so I'll bow out.
HeliNY is offline Find More Posts by HeliNY