SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old May 03, 2007, 11:45 AM
Joined Feb 2007
67 Posts
Discussion
Xheli - Legit, just slow CS

OK guys, sorry, I made my initial post in haste. These guys finally got a hold of me.

I just want to say that they do come through I just had some trouble with customer service. On my simpler order they shipped it the same day, but when CS got involved it took a little longer. If you don't mind waiting a couple days then these guys are the way to go because they are cheaper. I just don't like UPS.

Take care,
Stoddardvilla
stoddardvilla is offline Find More Posts by stoddardvilla
Last edited by stoddardvilla; May 04, 2007 at 10:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2007, 01:18 PM
morgantown, wv
Joined Mar 2004
2,439 Posts
I feel you on that.
buster7467 is offline Find More Posts by buster7467
Old May 03, 2007, 01:31 PM
morgantown, wv
Joined Mar 2004
2,439 Posts
I feel you on that.
buster7467 is offline Find More Posts by buster7467
Old May 03, 2007, 04:01 PM
Joined Feb 2007
67 Posts
anybody dealt with these chumps and find out how to get in touch with them?

i put in order in 2 days ago and it hasn't shipped....can't get a reply to save my life from this outfit. i just want to get back up in the air fast, so i need to know whether they're still going to send my stuff or not!!!

peace,
stoddard
Old May 03, 2007, 04:06 PM
Joined Feb 2007
67 Posts
well,

i'm guessing that the reason they don't have a phone number listed is because they don't speak english. however, i've got a phone number now!!!! i got the website info from whois.net. let's see what happens.......

peace,
stoddard
Old May 03, 2007, 06:07 PM
victim of the system
Home of the Toledo RC show
Joined Jul 2003
2,486 Posts
I done business with them over the past weekend ...Had a phone number and they spoke english...also had email back and forth a couple of times ...ups tracking shows my order is in town this evening and will be delivered tomorrow ...Tom
TooTall is offline Find More Posts by TooTall
Old May 03, 2007, 07:36 PM
Joined Feb 2007
67 Posts
Huh. Lucky you. I called the phone number....I finally found it on their website and I got an answering machine. It was one of those electronic voice answering machines that someone would have at their home.....didn't even say who it was.

Anyway, I don't expect a callback. These guys have the worst customer service ever!!! I'm going to leave a few more messages before I give up and call the credit card company to see if I've been charged.

You should NOT have to do this. Save yourself some time.....go somewhere else.

Peace,
Stoddard
Old May 03, 2007, 07:44 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Joined Dec 2006
475 Posts
keep calling every 30 minutes until someone answers...there are only so many lines. You will eventually speak with someone to get the answers like I did.
NewbieCrashPilot is offline Find More Posts by NewbieCrashPilot
Old May 03, 2007, 11:09 PM
Joined Feb 2007
67 Posts
Thanks fellas. I was about to give up, but knowing that someone has actually talked to them is encouraging. I guess I'll keep trying and not call the credit card company.

Man, I really hate to talk bad about a vendor, but this really shouldn't happen. I was a little harsh on these guys. They were fine when I got my helicopter and shipped right away. So, they are good when it's a simple order. It just seems like the customer service is a bit lacking. Good prices, but I'll probably go somewhere else.
Old May 04, 2007, 10:30 AM
Joined Feb 2007
67 Posts
Well, I just want to apologize to Xheli! They aren't THAT bad!! I made my initial post in haste. When you're a new heli addict like I am I guess you just want your stuff shipped as soon as possible, so it was a little frustrating not to hear from them for 2 days, but they finally got back to me.

Also, I didn't even see their phone number on the website...it was a bit hard to find and that's my bad. I should've tried a bit harder to contact them before slamming them on here.

Anyway, they are a reliable vendor, I think they're just swamped right now so I it takes a little while for them to get back to you. They will come through with time, so don't be afraid to use them. If you're ordering something simple they'll probably ship it right out, possibly even same day. However, for more complex orders, I'm probably going to go through BPHobbies. They use USPS and I can't stand UPS, so it's a no-brainer for me.

Anyway, I'm going to try to go back and delete my initial post. Mod? You can delete this thread if you want.

Peace,
Stoddard
Closed Thread