SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old May 02, 2007, 07:29 PM
War Eagle!
Birmingham, Alabama
Joined Feb 2007
7,876 Posts
Question
Has anyone ordered from superfastrc.com?

They seem to have great prices and free shipping on order that are more than $50. I was just wondering if anyone had any first-hand experience with them...

Thanks!
Spackles94 is offline Find More Posts by Spackles94
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2007, 07:59 AM
North Carolina
Joined Feb 2006
57 Posts
i have made 4 orders with them, everything was shipped fast, and great quality. oh and GREAT PRICE too.
limited on what they sell, but great deals on what they do.
my latest order i got TP2070-3SX thunder power exteme lipo for $69 and free shipping
i give em an A+
spicedcrab is offline Find More Posts by spicedcrab
Old May 03, 2007, 08:13 AM
War Eagle!
Birmingham, Alabama
Joined Feb 2007
7,876 Posts
Thanks, it's goog to know that it was a good experience!

Yeah, the store does have great prices, and the free shipping thing is awesome, too!
Old May 03, 2007, 10:13 AM
Lower, Lower
Penticton,BC, Canada
Joined Feb 2004
1,449 Posts
WOW! $42.80 for their CC 7P.
bc-slowflyer is offline Find More Posts by bc-slowflyer
Old May 03, 2007, 12:06 PM
Well, now that you know ...
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
Joined Sep 2004
5,819 Posts
Yup - got a battery from them. Quick & cheap.
Bigster is offline Find More Posts by Bigster
Old May 03, 2007, 12:53 PM
My dog can sense lift
Ansonia, CT USA
Joined Jun 2005
145 Posts
I've placed two orders with them. No problems. They definitely live up to their name. Delivery is super fast.

Jack
UnkyJack is offline Find More Posts by UnkyJack
Old May 05, 2007, 07:01 PM
War Eagle!
Birmingham, Alabama
Joined Feb 2007
7,876 Posts
OK, I've posted this elsewhere, but I'm so happy with my order that I feel like I have to repeat it here!

superfastrc.com definitely lives up to its domain name! I ordered a E-starter combo on Thursday, and it was here (via USPS, no less!) today, all the way from Maryland.

The best part about it, though, was the customer service. The owner, John, allowed me to do a clean combo swap of three servos for two LiPo batteries, no questions asked, no extra charge. And everything was perfectly packed. And John apologized to me because "he took too long to respond" to my e-mail -- a mere afternoon, mind you! -- and he offered to upgrade me to priority mail at no charge! First of all, that's NOTHING to wait for a response, and second of all, it was totally unnecessary to give me a shipping upgrade, yet he still did so! And yes, it shipped the same day I placed the order.

I couldn't be happier with superfastrc, its prices, and especially its customer service. I will definitely be shopping there again, and I'll be referring folks there, too!
Old May 05, 2007, 07:42 PM
Joined Jul 2006
446 Posts
Thats peculiar "Due to 'minimum advertised price' policies on this product we are not allowed to sell new ones at this price, so we are selling these used, (we used them once to test a volt meter), it is guaranteed to be exactly like new, we never even soldered any connectors on it or cycled it."(superfastrc.com) My LHS owner checks lipos with a voltmeter to ensure that they are good and I appreciate it so I don't have to find time to get back and return it. But does this really count as used or is superfastrc.com just pushing the limits?
efinkg is offline Find More Posts by efinkg
Old May 05, 2007, 11:50 PM
Bristol, Maine
Joined Dec 2004
285 Posts
Two orders both great, second had an out of stock part. John called personally to see what I wanted to do and apologized for being out of stock. I don't care what they do to TP batteries, prices are great and batteries are fresh. A+++ John Sard
daddysard is offline Find More Posts by daddysard
Old May 09, 2007, 12:03 AM
Nosedive
Charlotte, NC
Joined Dec 2006
125 Posts
awesome? yes....hope he sticks around for quite awhile. great personal service!
claytonbing is offline Find More Posts by claytonbing
Old May 09, 2007, 12:09 AM
War Eagle!
Birmingham, Alabama
Joined Feb 2007
7,876 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonbing
awesome? yes....hope he sticks around for quite awhile. great personal service!
I second that!
Closed Thread