Old May 02, 2007, 04:43 PM
www.rctodayshow.com
Austin, TX
Joined Sep 2005
11,499 Posts
Cool
Insideheli Podcast: Now live!

Now available!

InsideHeli Podcast!, with your hosts JustPlaneChris and GFBurke. This show may be a bit basic for some of the "old hands" here in this forum, but maybe you'll like it anyway.

We'll be talking to the leaders in the industry, giving tips and tricks / Mods and how-to's. We hope to give the Heli addict something to listen too while the heli is down, or while at work making money to buy new helis. We plan on 1 podcast release a week.

Our first episode is now live. We are new to this, so things may be a little squeaky at first, but I promise we will get better as time goes.

You can subscribe via iTunes, download (or listen) directly at www.insideheli.com, or grab the RSS for the geeks.

Let us know how we are doing!
contactATinsideheli.com
InsideHeli.com

-Chris
JustPlaneChris is offline Find More Posts by JustPlaneChris
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2007, 11:04 PM
Joined Nov 2005
119 Posts
WTG justplanechris and GFBurke, listening to the cast now very good for the first show i believe. Cant wait to hear the next one and future ones. Very good for me expecially since im still kinda new and can really learn something. Let me be the first to say great job and good luck.
SCORP27 is offline Find More Posts by SCORP27
Old May 03, 2007, 12:31 AM
Orland, Northern California
Joined Dec 2005
168 Posts
That's very cool I made a shortcut on my desktop to the site.
Can't listen to it when my wife is around though.. She thinks I'm already beyond obsession with these whirley gigs!
Gravity Victim is offline Find More Posts by Gravity Victim