HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 03, 2007, 01:58 PM
allthingsthatfly.com
USA, ID, Meridian
Joined Jan 2007
6,144 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Sanford
I noticed the file size of your mp3 podcast is quite large compared to other podcasts. If you can, you might want to consider 64 kbps mono instead of 128 kbps stereo to reduce the file size.

Bill
Hellio!

ya, i noticed that too. I will take care of that next show.
As well as the iPod picture issue.

Yes, I'll never sell myself to anybody. If your product blows, you'll hear about it first on Insideheli.
GFBurke is offline Find More Posts by GFBurke
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2007, 02:11 PM
www.rctodayshow.com
Austin, TX
Joined Sep 2005
11,485 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFBurke
Yes, I'll never sell myself to anybody. If your product blows, you'll hear about it first on Insideheli.
ROFL! You're not making it any easier to arrange interviews, you know.

Catchy tagline though... maybe we should trademark it.

-Chris
JustPlaneChris is online now Find More Posts by JustPlaneChris
Old May 03, 2007, 03:10 PM
Eatonton Ga. United States
Joined Sep 2004
1,543 Posts
Listened to it last night guys. Excellent job!!! I don't know what "picture" GFBurke was referring too but I was going to suggest having something come up on Itunes besides the treble clef symbol and "unknown artist." Not trying to nitpick, it was an intersting show,very informative.
Sky_Dancer is offline Find More Posts by Sky_Dancer
Old May 03, 2007, 04:37 PM
spring,tx
Joined Aug 2006
444 Posts
good info thanks, never actully cnsdrd temp diff between cells
ashewb is offline Find More Posts by ashewb
Old May 03, 2007, 05:50 PM
Conformity Kill's
Mission Viejo, CA
Joined Nov 2005
2,796 Posts
just bought you guys some coffee

Keep up the good work.

geneween
geneween is offline Find More Posts by geneween
Old May 10, 2007, 12:40 PM
allthingsthatfly.com
USA, ID, Meridian
Joined Jan 2007
6,144 Posts
Episode #2 is up
fyi
Old May 10, 2007, 04:15 PM
RC4Life not just 4 xmas
southampton uk
Joined Jun 2006
4,987 Posts
I think you meant to say clockwise & counterclockwise . It would be kinda challenging to fly if they both went the same way though . Also can you put a link up for me please so i can see the crash . I wish there was a glossary of terms when i started. I felt a bit embarassed when i went into my LHS (local hobby shop) after reading a copy of MHW (model Helicopter World) for the 1st time & asked them what collective pitch was . Thanks to you guys no one else will have to feel the same as i did.

Good Job

Oh yeah, thanks for the info on how to make a red hot nail in seconds, i will try that one day
p4ddy is offline Find More Posts by p4ddy
Old May 10, 2007, 04:27 PM
www.rctodayshow.com
Austin, TX
Joined Sep 2005
11,485 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ddy
Also can you put a link up for me please so i can see the crash
Sadist.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=591696
Quote:
Oh yeah, thanks for the info on how to make a red hot nail in seconds, i will try that one day
OMG, I forgot the disclaimer! Kids, don't try this yourself at home! And for all future InsideHeli episodes, here is a universal disclaimer that should cover just about anything we say or do.

Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law.
For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully.

Void where prohibited. No representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or utility of these materials or any information or opinion contained herein. Actual mileage may vary. Prices slightly higher west of the Mississippi. All models over 18 years of age. No animals were harmed during the production of this product. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or events, past, present or future, is purely coincidental. This product not to be construed as an endorsement of any product or company, nor as the adoption or promulgation of any guidelines, standards or recommendations. Some names have been changed to protect the innocent. This product is meant for educational purposes only. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Package sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipment. No user-serviceable parts inside. Use only as directed.

Do not eat. Not a toy.

Postage will be paid by addressee. If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. One size fits all. Colors may, in time, fade. For office use only. Edited for television. List was current at time of printing. At participating locations only. Keep away from fire or flame. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitised for your protection. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of the dog. Limited time offer. No purchase necessary. Not recommended for children under 12. Prerecorded for this time zone. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Slippery when wet. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. For recreational use only. No Canadian coins. List each check separately by bank number. This is not an offer to sell securities.

Read at your own risk. Ask your doctor or pharmacist. Parental guidance advised. Always read the label. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Do not stamp. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. Contains non-milk fat. Date as postmark. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Use only in well-ventilated area. Price does not include taxes. Not for resale. Hand wash only. Keep away from sunlight. For a limited time only. No preservatives or additives. Keep away from pets and small children. Safety goggles required during use. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue use. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. Please remain seated until the web page has come to a complete stop. Refrigerate after opening. Flammable. Must be 18 years or older. Seat backs and tray tables must be in the upright position. Repeat as necessary. Do not look directly into light. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. No salt, MSG, artificial colouring or flavoring added. Reproduction strictly prohibited. Pregnant women, the elderly, and children should avoid prolonged exposure to this product. If ingested, do not induce vomiting. May contain nuts. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Do not use if safety seal is broken.

Apply only to affected area. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination. May be too intense for some viewers. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Many suitcases look alike. Post office will not deliver without postage. Not the Beatles. Products are not authorized for use as critical components in life support devices or systems. Driver does not carry cash. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not play your headset at high volume. Discontinue use of this product if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations. Video+ and Video- are at ECL voltage levels, HSYNC and VSYNC are at TTL voltage levels. It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. This product has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory rats. Do not use the AC adaptor provided with this player for other products.

DO NOT DELETE THIS LINE -- make depend depends on it.

Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, accident, lightning, flood, hail storm, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, avalanche, earthquake or tremor, hurricane, solar activity, meteorite strike, nearby supernova and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper or unauthorised use, incorrect line voltage, unauthorised use, unauthorised repair, improper installation, typographical errors, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, microwave ovens or mobile phones, sonic boom vibrations, ionising radiation, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, disk failure, accidental file deletions, mud slides, forest fire, riots or other civil unrest, acts of terrorism or war, whether declared or not, explosive devices or projectiles (which can include, but may not be limited to, arrows, crossbow bolts, air gun pellets, bullets, shot, cannon balls, BBs, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, ICBMs, or emissions of electromagnetic radiation such as radio waves, microwaves, infra-red radiation, visible light, UV, X-rays, alpha, beta and gamma rays, neutrons, neutrinos, positrons, N-rays, knives, stones, bricks, spit-wads, spears, javelins etc.).

Other restrictions may apply. Breach of these conditions is likely to cause unquantifiable loss that may not be capable of remedy by the payment of damages.

This supersedes all previous disclaimers

-Chris
Old May 10, 2007, 04:33 PM
allthingsthatfly.com
USA, ID, Meridian
Joined Jan 2007
6,144 Posts
lol

So, dont put these ends on my tung? Like a 9v....
weeee
Old May 10, 2007, 04:56 PM
RC4Life not just 4 xmas
southampton uk
Joined Jun 2006
4,987 Posts
LMAO "Is this the one everybody has been waiting for?" was it pre-meditated? I've got to admire your calmness in such a situation. I hope this dont throw this thread off topic.

That is some disclaimer you have, i think that just about covers you for anything & everything heli related or not. No i did'nt read it all
p4ddy is offline Find More Posts by p4ddy
Old May 10, 2007, 06:10 PM
www.rctodayshow.com
Austin, TX
Joined Sep 2005
11,485 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ddy
LMAO "Is this the one everybody has been waiting for?" was it pre-meditated?
No, it was just after installing a brushless motor and I was being hounded to post video on the forum. They got what they asked for, and then some!

-Chris
Old Jun 07, 2007, 05:54 PM
www.rctodayshow.com
Austin, TX
Joined Sep 2005
11,485 Posts
Episode 6 is up: Interview with Finless Bob.

www.insideheli.com

-Chris