HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Sep 03, 2008, 12:49 AM
Santa Rosa, CA
Joined Jul 2007
57 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggs
I am confused... Our thread is moving, and I now have two threads with similar names. This one is still going.. Is it going to be closed? Are we going to split the ATTF/IH threads up

Diggs
I think it'd be a good idea to split them up personally. I know I have no clue or care about what is being talked about on the airplane side and i'm sure many of the airplane guys feel the same about flybarless this and autorotate that one the heli side.
Big Fil is offline Find More Posts by Big Fil
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2008, 01:49 AM
Agoura Hills, CA
Joined Jan 2007
504 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
ed,

Like I said before, your first setup is brutal and a test of your patience. But believe me, the second time around will be easier. You will know what a good running engine sounds like. You will be able to listen to the engine and make adjustments. You will understand better how throttle and pitch curves effect your performance.

james
i can't wait, my friend. thanks for reassuring me...now that i can see progress i am starting to believe!
eddo22 is offline Find More Posts by eddo22
Old Sep 03, 2008, 08:22 AM
www.rctodayshow.com
Austin, TX
Joined Sep 2005
11,420 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmoe Slim
I think it'd be a good idea to split them up personally.
Agreed, and I think this one should be closed with the last post being pointers to the new thread(s).

-Chris
JustPlaneChris is offline Find More Posts by JustPlaneChris
Old Sep 03, 2008, 11:16 AM
allthingsthatfly.com
USA, ID, Meridian
Joined Jan 2007
6,144 Posts
Diggs is kidding.

Currently, all feeds stay the same until.. we acquire a 3rd show. Who knows.. But at that time it would be viable to divide feeds into 3 feeds.

This thread should be about closed, new one is here
GFBurke is offline Find More Posts by GFBurke
Last edited by GFBurke; Sep 03, 2008 at 11:23 AM.
Closed Thread