Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 01, 2007, 02:18 PM
Memphis, TN
Joined Apr 2007
1,661 Posts
Discussion
Post Up Your Air Hogs/Silverlit/Micro RTF Collection!!!

dunno if a thread has already been made.. just wondering what collection you guys have. Heres mine. If possible, post pictures and breif descriptions of each

updated collection shot as of Dec 29 2008

Torx is offline Find More Posts by Torx
Last edited by Torx; Dec 29, 2008 at 06:23 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 01, 2007, 02:36 PM
amory,ms
Joined Jan 2007
593 Posts
no pics as of now but 1 bipe(converted to single wing), 1 sport, 1 acrojet thats all the air hogs i have
also have mini xpv(favorite micro)
harbor freight yellow bee (just got it flying great as of this morning)
firebird phantom (well its back at the company for replacement)

Impatiently awaiting on the acrobat 3 channel silverlit
and also thinking about selling 1 of my paintball guns(autococker) for a wingdragon 4 channel
revjwb32 is offline Find More Posts by revjwb32
Old May 01, 2007, 02:48 PM
Dave (Sonic)
NJ
Joined Aug 2006
937 Posts
My first AH plane

Second:

Third:

Forth and current:

--------------------------------------
Dave

Youtube
Photobucket
Myspace
(feel free to send friend requests)
moody07747 is online now Find More Posts by moody07747
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by moody07747; May 29, 2007 at 02:50 PM.
Old May 01, 2007, 03:28 PM
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Joined Dec 2006
4,267 Posts
Hey Moody, do you still fly the Intruder? Just flew mine twice this morning!
msnyder is offline Find More Posts by msnyder
Old May 01, 2007, 05:27 PM
is it supposed to smoke??
canada alberta outside edmonton
Joined Apr 2007
2,918 Posts
aa jet is where its at i have one aa jet an acrojet havoc heli and building
3dFlyer88 is offline Find More Posts by 3dFlyer88
Old May 01, 2007, 07:09 PM
Retardedly intelligent
beavercreek,ohio
Joined Jan 2007
3,842 Posts
huh, I posted one of these threads already oh well. my squad consists of 5 AA jets 1 acro jet 1 bipe 1 sport 1 estes yellow plane and 3 picco z's
foam and tape is online now Find More Posts by foam and tape
Old May 01, 2007, 07:10 PM
Shut up and FLY!!!!!
Philadelphia, PA__ Old people hate guitar solos.....I WIN!
Joined Jan 2005
1,068 Posts
This is abouthalf of my fleet.

some of my planes are packed away from a recent move.
What can I say? These planes ROCK!
Ibanezjimjim666 is offline Find More Posts by Ibanezjimjim666
Old May 01, 2007, 07:18 PM
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Joined Dec 2006
4,267 Posts
Oho ho, you guys just wait until I get home...
[insert pics of Air Hogs Rush, Resistor, Dominator, Defender, Intruder, F16 Falcon, Entity, Mini and Senior Storm Launcher...]

PS IbanezJim, get that Mini XPV out of there! This is an Air Hogs thread! >;-O
msnyder is offline Find More Posts by msnyder
Old May 01, 2007, 07:57 PM
Memphis, TN
Joined Apr 2007
1,661 Posts
^^^ lol, well i guess it can be for micro electric epp/styro flyers as well as long as there are descriptions so others will know what to buy if interested..

Quote:
Originally Posted by foam and tape
huh, I posted one of these threads already oh well. my squad consists of 5 AA jets 1 acro jet 1 bipe 1 sport 1 estes yellow plane and 3 picco z's
got pictures??
Torx is offline Find More Posts by Torx
Old May 01, 2007, 08:27 PM
Joined Apr 2007
2,918 Posts
haha man my fleet looks crapy
Old May 01, 2007, 10:25 PM
Im stupider than you!
Pekin Illinois
Joined Aug 2006
1,722 Posts
yea,but you have a sport on the way!!!
rhondaward is offline Find More Posts by rhondaward
Old May 01, 2007, 10:40 PM
Joined Apr 2007
2,918 Posts
yes very true and i intend on buying a bipe here soon idn why i love these things so much haha i fly 3d and these just seem to ammuse me and give me a stupid grin
Old May 01, 2007, 10:53 PM
Air Drummer
Nova Scotia
Joined Apr 2007
33 Posts
kruppz is offline Find More Posts by kruppz
Old May 01, 2007, 10:57 PM
Lucid Dreamer
USA, CA, Temecula
Joined Jul 2005
646 Posts
All the Air Hogs I have owned in my life thus far:
1. Purple air pressure free flight plane- It flew very well, until the motor stopped in midair and it dived 90 degrees straight toward the ground. It got a tiny hole in the top and my mom said it was broken (I was younger, 10 years old) and I returned it using this guarantee that was offered for an extra $5. It probably was still fine... Man I wish I kept it.

2. Red white and blue air pressure free flight plane- Flew almost as good as the purple one. It was a much better glider though. It died in a tree eventually. Why did Air Hogs stop making these, they flew for at least a minute at times and were durable as heck. I miss these things.

3. Air Hogs Resistor- First one was a defect; one motor died before the other and it would only fly for about 18 seconds. I contacted Air Hogs and they sent me a new free one that worked surprisingly well. It was swept away with the wind, dived near a major road and was never seen again!

4. 10 Second charge planes- I had two, one with long slender wings and one with short stout wings. They could only fly for about 15 seconds but they were pretty fun. Not much to say, they do not have a battery and are durable like most Air Hogs.

5. Air Hogs Rush- It was a good premise, but failed because of the flight time. The rush turned on the dime and had a decent amount of power but the flight time was bad. Still it was cheap at only $20.

6. Air Hogs Skywinder- Amazing plane for the price. I got it for $30 at Toys R Us and flew the heck out of it in all weather. It performed very well. Four minute flight times, well powered, and a working elevator. Although not advertised it was capable of inverted flight and outside loops. It could also do inverted spins. Turning left more to be desired in level flight but with the elevator stall-turns were great.

7. Air Hogs Aero Ace- The best they make. My first worked very well but something happened to the motors and they burnt out. My second was a dud and one motor was spinning very slow and the other fast. It has been returned and I get a replacement on Thursday.

As you can see I have been with this company for a while. It is one company I trust a lot and their planes do fly with the proper pilot. Can't wait for my next Aero Ace now.
kobkobico is offline Find More Posts by kobkobico
Old May 01, 2007, 11:20 PM
User title? I need a sig!
The GOOD Washington
Joined Apr 2007
16 Posts
I had one of the old, black Air Pressure planes way back when, and I still have it. I don't use it now, i should take it out and see if it still works. Also, I had an air hogs Air Pressure car, which would always turn and crash into the sidewalk, and then just stop. These are both before airhogs started with R/C. Now, I am going to buy an AeroAce from Target in the next few days.
mappum is offline Find More Posts by mappum