HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by kobkobico, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 10:58 PM
Lucid Dreamer
USA, CA, Temecula
Joined Jul 2005
646 Posts
Discussion
Vent- The Aero Ace did not work

I am so mad right now. Stupid hormones are not helping me feel better. My Aero Ace biplane did not work. I waited for 2 weeks for my mom to finally take me to get it. Today had the chance to go to Target so I went in and bought it. Got the last one on the shelf. As if the world is mocking me; everyone else probably got good ones and I get the defective @#%&. Twice in a row, my first Aero Ace did not work either, the motors burnt out after very little flights. So I bring home my Ace and charge her up for a charge cycle. I gave it full throttle and left it for a while (I did the transmitter spring mod) and timed it. It ran for 8:53 and I was pleased. Waited a little for it to cool down and charged it again. It was windy but I flew anyway and it was fun. I was hovering and moving back slowly. Eventually the battery died so I went back in to cool and recharge.

Then I bring it out again and what's this? The left motor is going slower than the right one. It does not stop doing this. The left motor was a little worse than the first all the time but trim fixed it up. Now it barely spins. *Sigh* another weeks wait to replace it at Target...again!

Ah well, I'll live. I cooled down a little, something nice about knowing others don't care much but they still read this.
kobkobico is offline Find More Posts by kobkobico
Last edited by kobkobico; Apr 29, 2007 at 11:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts