SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Nickerz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 06:31 PM
Joined May 2004
371 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sold
NIB: Parkzone - Spitfire Mk IIB

I have a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX radio controlled plane made by "Parkzone" - ONLY $165.00!

This plane comes with EVERYTHING you need to fly, including batteries for both the controller & plane and a DC charger. Complete kit NEW ready to fly!

It retails for $229.00 and the local hobby shops sell it for $180 + tax BUT I'll save you the tax, plus a little discount off of the local price. You pay only $165.00!

Click on the following link to review the specifications of this plane...
http://www.parkzone.com/Products/Def...ProdID=PKZ1700

You can also modify the plane with a more powerful battery and there are a lot of accessories and support for this plane.

I also have a brand new, packaged spare fuselage that I can sell separately for an additional $19.99.

I can also ship these items. Buyer pays shipping costs. I live in California.

Email me @ n.fortune@comcast.net with any questions and thank you for your time.

Nick
Nickerz is offline Find More Posts by Nickerz
Last edited by Nickerz; Apr 29, 2007 at 06:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread