HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by RayH, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 26, 2007, 01:15 AM
Tuskegee Airmen; My Heros
Check the Bloq
Joined May 2002
1,494 Posts
Discussion
April 25 2007

Well, had a great time at the track, managed not to lay the motorcycle down all day. JOY! Next trip to the track may be in May, but definitely will be in June, on the 30th.
Now back to modeling. Got some work done on the Mustang, the the engine firewall and mount is all done. Doing some light sanding and will start scaling up the panel lines for the wing and tail group. I owe Scott Raines aka "Scott Dog" big time, as usual he came through and helped me keep the project moving with my limited time to build. He did an immaculant job on the wing prep, gear doors, fuse join, and horizontal attachment.The fuse already has the panel lines, so I will be working on doing the rest of the planes panel lines.

Laid out the King cat to see what if anything needs to be done before I start in my Tuskegee Tribute paint scheme, then set it aside while I wait for the lottery to hit so I can buy the Titan SE I am going to power it with..

Got the main and nose gear hard mounts glued in the Hog as well, need two Titan SEs for this baby. Any sponsors out there?

Stay Tuned.
RayH is offline Find More Posts by RayH
Last edited by RayH; Apr 26, 2007 at 11:43 AM.
to remove ads between posts