HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by I.C.O.N., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 22, 2007, 01:51 PM
Twin Cities, MN
Joined Feb 2006
1,456 Posts
Yippee!
Moving on...

Have been flying my Parkzone foamies for around 3 months now. I have a lot of flights on them and have loved every minute!

But my Styker is in dire need of a new motor and Fuse and my Typhoon is pretty much... well junk.

So I just ordered a new 3DHS Extra!!

I thought I would never buy a balsa plane again but the parkzone Foamies have really boosted my confidence in flying.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

More to come soon!!!

Have Fun!
Andy
I.C.O.N. is offline Find More Posts by I.C.O.N.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 23, 2007, 02:56 AM
Registered Fooser
Foster City, CA
Joined Aug 2006
81 Posts
I don't think you will be disappointed. My flying buddy has the 3DHS Yak and it's a really nice plane. One small issue with the plane rolling out on really tight loops, but other than that, it's a sweet plane. -Jim
parkxx is offline Find More Posts by parkxx
Old Apr 23, 2007, 05:16 AM
Twin Cities, MN
Joined Feb 2006
1,456 Posts
Thanks!

The more I read about the 3DHS planes the better I feel about buying one. They seem to have a great rep here on RCG too.

Have Fun!
Andy
I.C.O.N. is offline Find More Posts by I.C.O.N.