HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 20, 2007, 09:36 AM
Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States
Joined Nov 2003
500 Posts
Discussion
My Onboard Datalogger

As requested, I've started a thread on this datalogger. It's one of many that I did a while ago but lost interest. Now that flying season has started. I hope to get motivated into doing the actual software. I will try to post pictures of it soon. As you can see, I even made it wireless. The range is limited about 300ft, but enough to do a flyby current reading. I have extra blank boards and can let them go for $5 for those who would like to do the development themselves, just send a self addressed stamped envelope. Note: the max current on this board is 13amps. I will post other designs with higher ratings when I get around to updating the documentation.

Kin
http://www.embeddedtronics.com/
kfong is offline Find More Posts by kfong
Last edited by kfong; Apr 20, 2007 at 09:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2007, 08:13 AM
Manila, Philippines
Joined Jul 2004
1,199 Posts
Kin, Thats a Nice Project.......I still have a Couple of 16F88 laying around......keep us posted on your project.....hope you can share the Source code.

I did not find any External Flash memory to store Data logging, I am assuming the Data logging is done on the Receiver side or you might use part of a Program Flash memory as Data to store Data logging.

It would be nice if you can Interface it to a Bluetooth device and can Capture the Data directly on my Bluetooth Cellphone or PDA.

Ellion
lazy-b is offline Find More Posts by lazy-b
Last edited by lazy-b; Apr 21, 2007 at 09:04 AM.