HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by PDX Slope Pilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 19, 2007, 10:06 AM
Build A Rocket Boys!
Portland, Oregon
Joined May 2002
4,002 Posts
Trader Rating: 210
For Sale
Trinity F3B X-Tail Fuselage - New

I have available a new red Trinity F3B X-Tail Fuselage as ordered from Baudis by Bob at SUSA. Nose cone is used. If you would like a spare this will save you a 6-8 week wait.

I paid $275 for it--sell it for $200 shipped. PayPal accepted.

PDX
PDX Slope Pilot is offline Find More Posts by PDX Slope Pilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 20, 2007, 12:44 PM
Gravitysucks
San Diego
Joined Jan 2007
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
What model is this?

Can you be more specific on the model. The Trinity's that I can find are $1,000.00+. In which case, I'll take it.

Do you have any pictures?

Rick
RickAir is offline Find More Posts by RickAir
Old Apr 20, 2007, 12:52 PM
Gravitysucks
San Diego
Joined Jan 2007
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
It's just a fuse.

I get it. Never mind. I didn't read the ad closely enough.
RickAir is offline Find More Posts by RickAir
Old Apr 20, 2007, 01:24 PM
USA, KS, Wichita
Joined Sep 2002
1,115 Posts
Trader Rating: 119
PDX,

Can you send me some detail pictures of your fuse? I am very interested in it for a scratch build project I am considering. I have looked on Bob's site and it does not show any good close ups of the wing mount system and what it looks like under the nose cone. Also, does the fuse come with the fin, rudder and bell crank and does it come with any pushrods? Like I said, I am very interested but need a few close up pictures if available to be sure.

Thanks,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS
pmccleave is offline Find More Posts by pmccleave
Old Apr 21, 2007, 11:22 AM
Build A Rocket Boys!
Portland, Oregon
Joined May 2002
4,002 Posts
Hi Pat,

I have offered this fuselage to the local buyer who bought my used Trinity F3B. If I don't hear from him by early next week, it will be available here.

I snapped some pics of the fuselage. The deal here includes the tow hook, pushrods, wing/vertical stab holddown screws, and 2 piece fuselage. The horizontal and vertical stabs need to be ordered seperately from Bob at SUSA. The vertical stab I believe has the bellcrank pre-installed inside it. The wing saddle measures 240mm. Wing screws measure 120 mm apart and first screw is 40 mm from front leading edge.

The nose section is solid so the builder needs to cut in his own tray and install radio gear at desired locations. The nose cone I have is pretty scraped up from flying the SoCal slope circuit. I can pull it out of the attic and snap some pics if interested but suffice it to say you will probably want to sand it and hit it with some Red Krylon if you want it to look as nice as the new fuselage. If you need more pics of other areas, just ask and i'll get them posted. Thanks for the interest.

Best,

Vic
Old Apr 21, 2007, 01:16 PM
wishes this caption was longe
wilson, nc, usa
Joined Dec 2005
2,214 Posts
Trader Rating: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Slope Pilot
I have offered this fuselage to the local buyer who bought my used Trinity F3B. If I don't hear from him by early next week, it will be available here.

Vic
Vic, did you sell the F3B I did the boom repair on? If this fuselage is like that Trinity then it's a nice piece of gear!
will_newton is offline Find More Posts by will_newton
Old Apr 21, 2007, 03:20 PM
Build A Rocket Boys!
Portland, Oregon
Joined May 2002
4,002 Posts
Hi Will, Yes the one with the repaired boom is gone! You sure made a sturdy repair. I am enjoying learning how to do nice repairs myself now. Hope you are well my friend...Vic
Old Apr 28, 2007, 10:30 AM
Build A Rocket Boys!
Portland, Oregon
Joined May 2002
4,002 Posts
Still available. It's an all carbon fuselage! Reduced to $180 shipped.

PDX
Old Apr 28, 2007, 12:19 PM
All work and no play
Lucas, KS
Joined Apr 2003
2,042 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
sent pm
legliderman is offline Find More Posts by legliderman
Closed Thread