SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 18, 2007, 12:22 AM
Joined Jun 2006
178 Posts
Discussion
valenta dealer in the uk?

who is the valenta models dealer in the uk?
franky31 is offline Find More Posts by franky31
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 18, 2007, 01:36 AM
You must die! I alone am best.
The Naughty Corner..Find me tweeting @slopetrashuk
Joined Sep 2003
5,011 Posts
I don't think there is a 'dealer' as such but many shops stock their models. Was it something specific you were after?
slopetrashuk is offline Find More Posts by slopetrashuk
Old Apr 18, 2007, 07:50 AM
Taranis Tyro...
United Kingdom, England, Hitchin
Joined Jan 2004
3,728 Posts
Try here:

http://www.sailplaneworld.co.uk/

...but Andy is right, I have seen there models on multiple UK sites - just Google it and see what you find.
MattyB is online now Find More Posts by MattyB
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My OpenTX Taranis templates...
Old Apr 18, 2007, 08:42 AM
West Yorkshire, UK
Joined Dec 2004
1,614 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyB
Try here:

http://www.sailplaneworld.co.uk/

...but Andy is right, I have seen there models on multiple UK sites - just Google it and see what you find.
Thanks for the mention Matty. I know I show some Valenta models on my website but there really isnt a lot of interest in them compared to the X-Models range which are doing well. Even if I were selling lots there isnt a lot of profit in them for me so my advice would be to contact John Marsh at GoGliding for all your Valenta requirements. I'm planning on changing my website in the near future and offering models in a different way to which I think is the general accepted way of selling them. I'll let you know more when I've thought it through more and put it into practice.
Dave E
skirmish is offline Find More Posts by skirmish
Old Apr 18, 2007, 11:07 AM
Joined Jun 2006
178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slopetrashuk
I don't think there is a 'dealer' as such but many shops stock their models. Was it something specific you were after?
I am actually looking for the 'flash' pylon racer,before you say anything I have posted the same thread on ezone but had no replies so am trying you guys.thanks for all your help so far.
franky31 is offline Find More Posts by franky31
Old Apr 18, 2007, 02:06 PM
AKA Cactus
Cornwall UK
Joined Aug 2002
2,565 Posts
Quote:
I'm planning on changing my website in the near future and offering models in a different way to which I think is the general accepted way of selling them
sounds interesting...
Phillybaby is offline Find More Posts by Phillybaby
Old Apr 18, 2007, 05:08 PM
west yorks. UK..Home of the Hudds mafia
Joined Apr 2006
1,565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skirmish
Thanks for the mention Matty. I know I show some Valenta models on my website but there really isnt a lot of interest in them compared to the X-Models range which are doing well. Even if I were selling lots there isnt a lot of profit in them for me so my advice would be to contact John Marsh at GoGliding for all your Valenta requirements. I'm planning on changing my website in the near future and offering models in a different way to which I think is the general accepted way of selling them. I'll let you know more when I've thought it through more and put it into practice.
Dave E
Dave would that be...get the orders...pay up front ...then order...It seems the way to go.

Brian
yellowblue is online now Find More Posts by yellowblue
Old Apr 18, 2007, 05:38 PM
West Yorkshire, UK
Joined Dec 2004
1,614 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowblue
Dave would that be...get the orders...pay up front ...then order...It seems the way to go.

Brian
Watch this space...............
Old May 05, 2007, 11:48 AM
West Yorkshire, UK
Joined Dec 2004
1,614 Posts
Just an update on the changes to my Sailplaneworld website www.sailplaneworld.co.uk that I mentioned earlier in this thread - These have now been implemented so I thought I'd share them with you all. The first main change I've made is to feature only models that I have in stock on the home page. Not only that but all images on the home page will be of the actual models that I actually have so what you see is what you can immediately buy. As you know there are a huge number of model gliders out there in the world and it is impossible for me as a small (hobby subsidising) business to stock them all. To get around this I have tried to show on the website what models are available while stating that these will require ordering and a possible wait to receive them. Most of the interest that I have had since I started trading at the beginning of the year have been of the X-Models range and I have now sold quite a number of these. As you can see from the website these are presently the models I currently have in stock. What I want to do though is provide a constantly changing range of 'interesting' sport and maybe F3F models from a variety of manufacturers. To this end I have been in discussion with two European manufacturers and it looks likely that I will be selling their models soon. Anyway it would be good to get some thoughts about the approach I'm taking and if anyone wants to any give advice or help then it would always be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Dave E
Old May 05, 2007, 04:27 PM
AKA Cactus
Cornwall UK
Joined Aug 2002
2,565 Posts
ah, i got it, so people don't keep bugging you what colour Floh you have
Phillybaby is offline Find More Posts by Phillybaby
Old May 06, 2007, 04:51 AM
West Yorkshire, UK
Joined Dec 2004
1,614 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillybaby
ah, i got it, so people don't keep bugging you what colour Floh you have
Now you mention it there was a rather persistant chap from down south.....................
Old Jun 03, 2007, 05:37 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1 Posts
I found gogliding.net to be a dealer for valenta models
i bought the espresso and micro floh from them, why not
give them a try
COLDAN is offline Find More Posts by COLDAN