Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Doerr74, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 14, 2007, 09:07 AM
Joined Jan 2007
17 Posts
Trader Rating: -1
For Sale
want to trade cp pro heli for r/c truck

i have a cp pro never has been 5 feet of ground i just don't have the time to learn it...i have it 100% disassembed because i have to put a new main frame on it...i have ALL parts PLus hop ups i have a new extra tail motor cause i bought and am waiting on the dual motor mount from ebay i have alum swash and extra battery and microheli cnc center hub...i don't want to get taken so only serious people please i just want to stay with rc trucks and just don't want the pro please contact me at sdoer2@cogeco.ca
Doerr74 is offline Find More Posts by Doerr74
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 15, 2007, 11:12 PM
Joined Sep 2003
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
cp pro heli for r/c truck

please send pics to mndelux@chartermi.net. what kind of rc truck are you looking for? i have a losi xxcr, xxxt and xxt.
mndelux is offline Find More Posts by mndelux
Closed Thread