HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Capgun_Slim, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 13, 2007, 06:36 AM
Reno Cannon, Nevada, United States
Joined Jul 2003
836 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
For Sale
Prather Lap Cat 1 W/K&B 3.5

I've had this since around 1993. I've only ran it once, for around five minutes back in 1993. Since then, it's just been sitting collecting dust. The paint was all cracked, so I started stripping it, and intend on priming it and letting the buyer paint it whatever color(s) they want. Everything is there, including an older Hitec pistol grip radio and servos, all installed. A cordless glow plug warmer is also included, as is the 12v torque starter, which are also, only used once. I imagine the glow plug warmer doesn't work anymore due to sitting for over 13 years, but these are only around $13.00 for a new one. It will also need a new glow plug, as I'm sure the one that's been in it since 93' is probably toast. These too are inexpensive. I have no idea if the engine will still fire, as it has also sat since 93'. Though, I would not be surprised if you put a new glow plug in it, filled the tank up, tweaked it a little here and there, and the thing fired right up. The servos, RX, and TX do work. ALL mentioned above including the engine have only been used for 1 run.

I have no interest in this boat anymore, and it's taking up valuable closet space. It would take you around $650.00 to build this boat "new" today.

This is not a fire sale, so don't low ball me, I won't even answer back. I'm asking a more than fair price for it. $275.00 shipped, in the CONUS. Thanks for reading, and PM me if interested.

I'm now PayPal Friendly, and I WILL HAVE PICTURES UP LATER TODAY!
Capgun_Slim is offline Find More Posts by Capgun_Slim
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 14, 2007, 06:48 PM
Joined Jul 2003
836 Posts
Here are the pictures finally.
Old May 07, 2007, 04:25 AM
Joined Jul 2003
836 Posts
Alright, I really need this boat to leave. I bought a new house (Hooray For Me!) and the less I have to take over there, the better. $200.00 shipped. Thats a Great deal!
Closed Thread