Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 17, 2002, 03:22 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
For those of you needing parts for your SWIFT

John Neufeld

Has the right gearboxs for the SWIFT. He also has the motors.I was flipping through his catalog that he sent with my repaird servo`s feather RX and a few spare parts he sent and i saw that this Gearbox is a MPI and if he does not HAVE it he can get it quickly. But i Beleive he HAS a few in stock.

Kush
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:01 AM
Sparky "Electrics Rule"
Mission, BC Canada
Joined Jul 2002
3,685 Posts
Re: For those of you needing parts for your SWIFT

Quote:
Originally posted by kushal_22
John Neufeld

Has the right gearboxs for the SWIFT. He also has the motors.I was flipping through his catalog that he sent with my repaird servo`s feather RX and a few spare parts he sent and i saw that this Gearbox is a MPI and if he does not HAVE it he can get it quickly. But i Beleive he HAS a few in stock.

Kush
Does he have a web site or how do I contact him?
How did the glowwires workout. I wish I could try them on my Swift.
With this great weather I have been getting about one hour of air time everyday. Just waiting on my packs to charge and I am gone.

Bob
bobf is offline Find More Posts by bobf
Old Oct 17, 2002, 12:14 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
neufeldj@direct.ca is his email sorry i could not be of more help. I cannot find hisPh# I know he is listed in the phone book though.

Kush
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
Old Oct 17, 2002, 06:12 PM
Sparky "Electrics Rule"
Mission, BC Canada
Joined Jul 2002
3,685 Posts
One Stop Hobbies has kits and pinion gears on the way. But only one gearbox which I all ready reserved. I will probably buy a second kits so I have a complete set of spares. I love my Swift and with the great weather we have been getting. I try to get out once or twice a day to fly for about 30 min of air time before I have to wait on my charger to recharge a pack.

Bob
bobf is offline Find More Posts by bobf